The Official Brazil 2014 FIFA World Cup thread

Started by The Real Laoislad, July 13, 2010, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J OGorman

Quote from: hardstation on June 16, 2014, 05:50:45 PM
Should have put the two t**ts off.

Exactly. That play acting shite does my head in (if you excuse the punium)

blewuporstuffed

a justified red for Pepe, but i can see why he was so angry at Muller.pathetic stuff
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

From the Bunker

Quote from: laoislad on June 16, 2014, 05:48:02 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on June 16, 2014, 05:42:25 PM
Pepe is not the cleanest of players, but that was a harsh red?
He deserved it for being stupid enough for putting himself in the position where he gave the Ref a decision.
He was foolish to put his head in.

Yeah, but in fairness Muller made a meal of both incidents. But as you say, Pepe gave him the opportunity!

macdanger2

George Hamilton was going on about how the home support were all behind the Portuguese yet the entire stadium seemed to be booing Ronaldo for that free kick  :o

From the Bunker

Jez, Ray Houghton is a dose. Every word is critical! He picks a theme and sticks to it. Determined to prove this theme is correct as the game goes on. And sure then there is George!

beer baron

Am i alone in thinking Ozil had a good game today? Dunphy at half time and Hamilton when he was being substituted were both critical of him but i thought he's improved a lot from his form in the few friendlies,involved in a few of the nice moves around the box in the 1st half.

DrinkingHarp

Iran vs Nigeria up now. I have to support Nigeria as a prince from that country has entrusted me to receive $85,000,000 dollars to my bank account which I will receive half just for giving him my account info to hold the money while he escapes from the King -his Uncle.
UP NIGERIA!!
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on June 16, 2014, 04:46:15 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on June 16, 2014, 04:39:54 PM
Teams are in for the first game of the day. 5pm kick offs on a weekday are a pain. Sky Plus, the answer to all of life's problems.

Germany
Neuer, Howedes, Hummels, Khedira, Ozil, Muller, Lahm (c), Mertesacker, Kroos, Gotze, Boateng

Portugal
Patricio, Alves, Pepe, Veloso, Coentrao, Ronaldo (c), Moutinho, Almeida, Meireles, Nani, Pereira

Should be a good game. Surely Germany will be too strong for a team with Meireles and Nani in it?
Portugal are more like a mid ranking club team with an Allstar

Like Galway ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on June 16, 2014, 08:01:34 PM
Iran vs Nigeria up now. I have to support Nigeria as a prince from that country has entrusted me to receive $85,000,000 dollars to my bank account which I will receive half just for giving him my account info to hold the money while he escapes from the King -his Uncle.
UP NIGERIA!!

;D ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J OGorman

Must be huge betting for a nil all draw in this match

Kidder81

Quote from: J OGorman on June 16, 2014, 09:45:15 PM
Must be huge betting for a nil all draw in this match

Mikel scores an injury time winner

laoislad

Team USA 1 up after 30 seconds in the soccer ball world championship bowl.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: laoislad on June 16, 2014, 11:02:04 PM
Team USA 1 up after 30 seconds in the soccer ball world championship bowl.

They're gonna win the soccer ball cup with all the interventions they're gonna make!!!  #Turntheawesomeup!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEgWxfI03lc

thejuice

I think Portugal will beat both these teams even in crisis mode. USA seem ok attacking but so skittish at the back. Ghana just a bit too reckless but could steal this one. They have a goal in them.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Eamonnca1