The Official Brazil 2014 FIFA World Cup thread

Started by The Real Laoislad, July 13, 2010, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Captain Obvious

World champions getting destroyed in fairness it could be different if Casillas didn't give away two very soft goals. Poor goalkeeping in this world cup so far.

Wildweasel74

We have a contender!!!

The end happens all teams, but its sad to see a great spain team get destroyed

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Wildweasel74

A fit Van Persie some difference from the unfit one in the final 4 yrs ago

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on June 13, 2014, 09:38:28 PM
Holland playing like Liverpool.

Do so much and balls drop off when it matters?  Liverpool will be playing tomorrow night, less Sterling ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

EC Unique

Milltown Row2

Torres is dung, even my daughter (she's 10) said he's rubbish
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 13, 2014, 09:48:54 PM
Torres is dung, even my daughter (she's 10) said he's rubbish

Luckily she never saw her da play.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

AZOffaly

Holland are a very hard team to like. What a goal from Van Persie though, the header. Brilliant thinking.

Wildweasel74

This Spain team been on the slide since brazil thrashed them a year ago, they not win it, the problem with Spain is they have alot of skillful footballers but no hard hitters like Nadal or a player like Roy Keane, when the shit hits the fan they lie down all too easy,

Wildweasel74

hard to like? i always liked them from the Van Basten Gullit era, helped that my main team was AC Milan and the main man there and my favourite player was Van basten

AZOffaly

I can't stand Robben, and De Jong , and I hate the sulky heads on them when things are going wrong.

Hotshot Hamish

Quote from: EC Unique on June 13, 2014, 09:47:24 PM
LVG and RVP partnership.  8)
Was it Van Gaal who crossed it for the first goal?

I think it's too soon to be writing of Spain. There will be a lot of over reaction when a result like this happens.
Spain should have been 2 up if Villa didn't p***k around. We'd all be saying Spain were great then.
I think it was a foul for the 3rd goal.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 13, 2014, 09:56:01 PM
hard to like? i always liked they from the Van Basten Gullit era, helped that my main team was AC Milan and the main man there and my favourite palyer was Van basten

Always liked Holland for some unknown reason myself. Always cheer for them in tournaments that Ireland don't qualify for.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.