Quote from: Geoff Tipps on July 08, 2014, 10:39:47 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on July 08, 2014, 10:33:58 PM
Ronaldinho
Robinho
Pato
Coutinho
Kaka
Lucas Maura

None of those made the Brazil Squad but Fred did. Ronaldinho probaly past it now but the others would have had something to offer.

Filipe Luís
Miranda

Poor Diego Costa was fairly fecked whatever side he had chosen.

beer baron

Ronaldinho
Robinho
Pato
Coutinho
Kaka
Lucas Maura

None of those made the Brazil Squad but Fred did. Ronaldinho probaly past it now but the others would have had something to offer.

Moura,Coutinho or Ronaldinho wouldn't have shocked too many if they got in,I expected Kaka in there myself. Played some good stuff with Milan last season(even though i hear he's left for the U.S) Robinho had a poor season so he wasn't going to get in and has poor Pato ever got back to full fitness since he went back home? Fred's getting booed by his own fans here,bit of a disgrace if you ask me,has a brilliant goalscoring record and was the topscorer at last years Confed cup. Football fans have short memories

laoislad

Quote from: AQMP on July 08, 2014, 10:39:24 PM
WTF were the odds on this scoreline??
Drinking Harp probably predicted it.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Captain Obvious

Glorious for the Germans and embarrassing for the Brazilians. If the Irish were shipping this type of defeat at least the supporters would entertain themselves by singing the fields of Athenry.

Mike Sheehy

I think Neymar just requested more sedative.

Mike Sheehy

ok, they got one back....painkiller will do

rodney trotter

Quote from: beer baron on July 08, 2014, 10:42:08 PM
Ronaldinho
Robinho
Pato
Coutinho
Kaka
Lucas Maura

Moura,Coutinho or Ronaldinho wouldn't have shocked too many if they got in,I expected Kaka in there myself. Played some good stuff with Milan last season(even though i hear he's left for the U.S) Robinho had a poor season so he wasn't going to get in and has poor Pato ever got back to full fitness since he went back home? Fred's getting booed by his own fans here,bit of a disgrace if you ask me,has a brilliant goalscoring record and was the topscorer at last years Confed cup. Football fans have short memories

Arsenal were linked with Pato in Januray so he hasn't been that bad of form in Brazil , goal stats are ok. Kaka opted to leave himself as Milan didnt qualify for Europe he is gone  to Sao Paulo first on loan as the Us season won't be starting until  next March 2015,

I don't know what has happened Fred in a year but he is not the player of last year anyway

Aristo 60

Quote from: laoislad on July 08, 2014, 10:37:45 PM
Germany should be split into two.

David Hasselhoff took the wall down already didn't he?

From the Bunker

The consolation for this Brazilian team is that they will get to face either Argentina or Netherlands in the 3rd place play-off. I'd say they can't wait for that? :P

beer baron

We'll be talking about this in 30 years,crazy night.

Now Germany,don't get ahead of yourselves,still one game to go and then we'll all be happy  8)

Wildweasel74

Oops, Brazil deflated big time, but we knew coming in they hadnt the best team and home support only carries u so far, cant believe they gave up or conceding 4 goals in 6 mins early on. Still wouldn't bet on Germany yet, still no great shakes at the Back, I rather Holland get them even though Argentina be my favorites, that old bad blood from WW2 is never far away in Holland any time they play Germany

theskull1

hahaha...very apt     ...the closing music on RTE2
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

J OGorman

Quote from: theskull1 on July 08, 2014, 11:20:35 PM
hahaha...very apt     ...the closing music on RTE2

Will we won't we? Ah fcuk it we will for the craic....brilliant

BennyCake

That wasn't Brazil, that was Northern Ireland...