Breaking News: The replay is on Saturday

Started by Kerry Mike, July 12, 2010, 07:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerry Mike

From a very good source this evening:

The GAA and in particular the CCCC have put pressure on the Leinster Champions and they have decided in the best interests of fair play and the image of the GAA to offer a replay of the hotly disputed and controversial final.

This will take place next Saturday at 2pm in Croke Park. Free Entry to anyone who produces a ticket stub from the previous game, the trophy is to be handed back tonight and played for again next weekend.

The Kerry County Board in a statement said they are delighted with the offer from Offaly and the GAA in general to finally replay the 1982 All Ireland final. 5-in-a-row here we come......
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Kerry Mike on July 12, 2010, 07:18:39 PM
From a very good source this evening:

The GAA and in particular the CCCC have put pressure on the Leinster Champions and they have decided in the best interests of fair play and the image of the GAA to offer a replay of the hotly disputed and controversial final.

This will take place next Saturday at 2pm in Croke Park. Free Entry to anyone who produces a ticket stub from the previous game, the trophy is to be handed back tonight and played for again next weekend.

The Kerry County Board in a statement said they are delighted with the offer from Offaly and the GAA in general to finally replay the 1982 All Ireland final. 5-in-a-row here we come......

Liam McHale is to be allowed to play in the 2'nd replay of the 1996 All-Ireland Final, John Maughan & Sean Boylan will meet with their players tomorrow evening for training.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Frank Casey

Mike ye bo**ix you almost had me there. I heard that the CCCC, now renamed the Kerry Circuit Criminal Court have reviewed yesterday's tape and suspended Gooch for a month.
KERRY 3:7

armaghniac

QuoteThis will take place next Saturday at 2pm in Croke Park.

It would nearly be worth it to see Spillane have to practice what he preaches.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Frank Casey on July 12, 2010, 07:28:02 PM
Mike ye bo**ix you almost had me there. I heard that the CCCC, now renamed the Kerry Circuit Criminal Court have reviewed yesterday's tape and suspended Gooch for a month.

Did two dozen middle aged men get up to shake his hands?

Frank Casey

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on July 12, 2010, 07:29:39 PM
Did two dozen middle aged men get up to shake his hands?

If by this you're referring to the Listowel rape case then f**k off. Thats not even remotely funny.

KERRY 3:7

Kerry Mike

not funny mayogodhelpus but not even God can help yere crowd at this stage.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

muppet

Quote from: Kerry Mike on July 12, 2010, 10:06:36 PM
not funny mayogodhelpus but not even God can help yere crowd at this stage.

He ruled Himself out of the running already. Has His eye on the dubs job apparently.
MWWSI 2017

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Ya twasn't right of me, I'd usually be giving out about others for the same.  :-[

rosnarun

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on July 13, 2010, 12:55:09 AM
Ya twasn't right of me, I'd usually be giving out about others for the same.  :-[
not funny bug A Good dig all the same
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Canalman

Nice to see Kerry also offer replays to Dublin of the

1 1979 AIF. (to allow Jimmy Keaveny play............. suspended as aresult of Papal visit)

2 1985 AIF ( Jack O'Shea's pick up in square missed by ref)

Oh hang on.................. only Kerry are wronged.

nrico2006

1995 AIF to be replayed also, allowing red-carded players to stay on the pitch and disallowing a point that was legitimate.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

fearglasmor

Eugene McGee was quoting this on Newstalk this morning.

Hound

Quote from: Canalman on July 13, 2010, 09:54:57 AM
1 1979 AIF. (to allow Jimmy Keaveny play............. suspended as aresult of Papal visit)

What was the story with Jimmy and the Pope???

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 13, 2010, 09:57:56 AM
1995 AIF to be replayed also, allowing red-carded players to stay on the pitch and disallowing a point that was legitimate.
Ah c'mon, Peter lifted it straight off the ground. Why de feck didnt he just put his toe under it?

Declan

QuoteWhat was the story with Jimmy and the Pope???
Jimmy was missing from Dublin's team in the 79 final  and it was all the Pope's fault. He was due to visit Ireland at the end of September 1979, the final was brought forward to the 16th of the month, meaning that the bould Jimmy remained suspended (he'd have been available to play had it gone ahead on the fourth Sunday of September as per usual