Thinking of taking wife for meal tomorrow

Started by Lady GAA GAA, July 06, 2010, 10:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady GAA GAA

Around 11am near dungannon area. she is vegetarian so please bear this in mind when giving advice of any appropriate venues. also NB the time, too late for breakfast, too early for lunch so effectively tis brunch lol

also will have a squad of u16 hurlers going camping this weekend outside enniskillen, could someone recommend somewhere that i could buy bread, marshmallows and maybe some sausages in and around that kind of area. a shop or maybe even a garage.

Orior

PM me your wife's mobile number, and I will look after her  :)
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Lady GAA GAA

Quote from: Orior on July 06, 2010, 11:06:41 PM
PM me your wife's mobile number, and I will look after her  :)

hmm bit of a tough decision that one. on the one hand i want to make her happy and i could facilitate this by giving you her numuber, it would seem.

on the other hand, im a good Catholic and am obviously therefore a strong believer in traditional family values, so i wouldnt want to do anything that might lead to our breakup.

might start a thread about it. will get back to you. cheers anyway in the meantime.

upmonaghansayswe

"Thinking of taking wife for meal tomorrow"

Just re-think .... Its cheaper..

under the bar

I couldn't recommend anywhere in Dungannon for a meal other than Viscounts.  They do a decent steak and everywhere else in Dungannon is cr*p to eat out in.

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: illdecide on July 07, 2010, 10:43:39 AM
Your wife doesn't eat meat :o aye right :D

I can confirm that LGG's wife certainly enjoys a bit of beef, she would be found of the old beef sausage, has to be thick though, she prefers her sausages thick rather than long  ;D
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Gaffer

Quote from: under the bar on July 06, 2010, 11:49:19 PM
I couldn't recommend anywhere in Dungannon for a meal other than Viscounts.  They do a decent steak and everywhere else in Dungannon is cr*p to eat out in.

Viscounts wont be open at that time.
You could try the place at Moygashel but wouldn t be hard to find.
Very popular at the minute and nice grub.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

laceer

The Linen Green in Moygashel has two eating places; The Loft and Deli on the Green. Deli on the Green especially, is vastly superior to Viscounts

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: Gaffer on July 07, 2010, 11:47:09 AM

Is that Deli on the green on something in Moygashel??  I hear it is pretty good for a feed alright, never been though but has got good recommendations.

Gaffer

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on July 07, 2010, 11:48:48 AM
Quote from: Gaffer on July 07, 2010, 11:47:09 AM

Is that Deli on the green on something in Moygashel??  I hear it is pretty good for a feed alright, never been though but has got good recommendations.

Thats it indeed. Very popular with all sections of our beloved community these days.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: Lady GAA GAA on July 07, 2010, 01:13:53 PM
Jesus Christ.
`

Please stop taking the lord's name in vain in my presence.

cant have been much of a feed if your posting on gaaboard.com at 1313 hrs