World Cup Tips Competition - Semi Finals

Started by dec, July 04, 2010, 09:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Catch the high ball

GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

maddog

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Doogie Browser

dec

Reminder, the deadline is 7:30 this evening

Aerlik

To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Bogball XV

Dinny Breen

Dilemma. now that I know Bogballs picks do I gamble now or wait till the final, decisions decisions....
#newbridgeornowhere

dec

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 06, 2010, 02:46:44 PM
Dilemma. now that I know Bogballs picks do I gamble now or wait till the final, decisions decisions....
When I did the first post I mentioned the final would be worth 16 points, I had forgotten about the third place playoff. I will include that game as well and the scoring will be 4pts for 3rd place game, 12pts for the final.

If anyone wants to hide their picks for the final/3rd place (for the tactical reasons Dinny mentioned above) you can send me your picks in a PM. This is not for semis. I'll mention this after the semis when I put up the last thread.

Bogball XV

there's more than just the two of us left dinny, although, i will confess, I did hold back on my predictions for just a little while longer than usual, and it wasn't just because I wanted to find out the latest on the uruguayan centre half ;)
Remember final cut off for predictions is 7.30, just thinking though, you're not the only one who could change his picks :o

Catch the high ball

Quote from: Bogball XV on July 06, 2010, 04:29:05 PM
there's more than just the two of us left dinny, although, i will confess, I did hold back on my predictions for just a little while longer than usual, and it wasn't just because I wanted to find out the latest on the uruguayan centre half ;)
Remember final cut off for predictions is 7.30, just thinking though, you're not the only one who could change his picks :o

I am on the prowl after I jumped from 5th last to 6th after the quarter final results. This is reminiscent to a Lazaris-esque recovery.
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010