Armagh 2002 All-Ireland Winning Team to play again

Started by As Cheide, July 04, 2010, 08:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Hey Mike, dont you think you are getting a bit carried away? Those of us who do know John Toal will vouch for him being a gentleman. I imagine Paul Galvin is a gent well, him being a teacher and all that. Of course when ya step on the field, its a different matter.

But, extending the argument to the old border debate is way below both cyber combatants.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: armaghniac on July 05, 2010, 10:09:43 PM
Are you really a Freestater , Sheehy, I've always thought you a yank. You certainly like yanking peoples chains.
There you go again with your childish brit humour. I'll bet you were a great fan of those "carry on" movies....eh chappie ?

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Orior on July 05, 2010, 10:50:54 PM
Hey Mike, dont you think you are getting a bit carried away? Those of us who do know John Toal will vouch for him being a gentleman. I imagine Paul Galvin is a gent well, him being a teacher and all that. Of course when ya step on the field, its a different matter.

But, extending the argument to the old border debate is way below both cyber combatants.

I have yet to hear any of you condemn calling Paul Galvin a "lowlife" which is what start all this off.

This is typical Nordie tactics i.e provoke then whine when you get a response.

lawnseed

this is just a taster of what will almost certainly take place in keady, the whole thing will end up in tears. once the local indians get the fire water they just cant help showing the real side of keady. i wouldnt go to it without bringing my baseball bat and my ninja army and maybe a few cage fighters. what a hole ::)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

armaghniac

For what it is worth I withdraw the term lowlife. I don't know the man and I can't say that. Let me rephrase it as a player with one of the poorest disciplinary records in intercounty football.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 05, 2010, 09:55:23 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 05, 2010, 07:46:49 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 05, 2010, 05:34:06 PM
Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on July 05, 2010, 03:48:23 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 05, 2010, 03:10:03 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on July 04, 2010, 11:16:14 PM
QuoteWill John Tool be carrying the water bottles again....

I wouldn't have thought so, nor is he likely to be assaulted by a lowlife.

That sc**bag had no right to get involved with players on the pitch. As usual some p***k starts it with Paul Galvin and its Galvin that gets done.

You're a big man calling John Toal a sc**bag from behind an alias.
Its about time you were banned from here for your trolling.

Your're a hard man calling Paul Galvin a "lowlife" behind an alias.

Free State boy you've spent your time hiding behind the name of a legend insulting Northerners in your partitionist Conor Cruise mode for months.

Partitionist ? I want a united Ireland...but not with tainted britboys like you longrunsthevermin

Free Stater you would have sh*t yourself if you seen the Brits, the way Galvin and the Pooch and the Twin Towers  :P did when they came up against Tyrone  :-*

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: armaghniac on July 05, 2010, 11:22:07 PM
For what it is worth I withdraw the term lowlife. I don't know the man and I can't say that. Let me rephrase it as a player with one of the poorest disciplinary records in intercounty football.

I withdraw the term "sc**bag". Let me rephrase it as a player who has difficulties understanding the role of water carrier.

lawnseed

see what i mean all you have to do is mention KEADY and people just start attacking each other. scrap this thread quickly before the israelis arrive :) where are the internet bouncers

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 05, 2010, 11:25:59 PM

That sc**bag had no right to get involved with players on the pitch. As usual some p***k starts it with Paul Galvin and its Galvin that gets done.

Free State boy you've spent your time hiding behind the name of a legend insulting Northerners in your partitionist Conor Cruise mode for months.

Partitionist ? I want a united Ireland...but not with tainted britboys like you longrunsthevermin

Free Stater you would have sh*t yourself if you seen the Brits, the way Galvin and the Pooch and the Twin Towers  :P did when they came up against Tyrone  :-*

As for you, you have once again demonstrated your willingness to shit stir. You are beyond comtempt.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 05, 2010, 11:33:31 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 05, 2010, 11:25:59 PM

As for you, you have once again demonstrated your willingness to shit stir. You are beyond comtempt.

'Beyond comtempt'  :P... you mean beneath contempt? No-I'm just good at sinking to your level  :-* 

lawnseed

lads!!! "i hear that the keady lads some of them joiners tramped in and out over their own dressing room door as it lay on the floor for months until a local businessman paid someone to re-hang the door because he was so ashamed". he said trying to get back to to thread, wonder if they'll think any more of their new facility? what do you think foxy? would they do that in kerry mikey? :)

longrunsthefox

If you go back you'll find Kerry Mike started all this sh*te. They don't take defeat to Ulster teams too well and 2002 is a sore spot for them. Anyway that 2002 Armagh team drove Tyrone to get an All Ireland afterwards.

armaghniac

I suppose we should be flattered to have merited attention, they probably don't bother with Mayo threads!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

lawnseed

jez!?? what about the big weekend in KEADY? I hear they're the most hated club in co.armagh(orchard county.com) will anyone show up? theres an orange parade through the town at the same time that could be juicey? maybe you lads could lay into them instead of each other? wait til yez see all the tinkers turning up on their harses its hilarious all the keady lads have harses as opposed to the folk in killylea/tynan who own hoorrses

DuffleKing

Any word on who'll be lining out on either side?