Munster SHC Final

Started by lilpaulie85, July 04, 2010, 05:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

another good game so far, and the umpire gave a point that wasnt, hope its not a one point game for Cork
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

muppet

Quote from: Square Ball on July 11, 2010, 04:28:24 PM
another good game so far, and the umpire gave a point that wasnt, hope its not a one point game for Cork

Officials not helping Waterford are they?
MWWSI 2017

Square Ball

Quote from: muppet on July 11, 2010, 04:35:11 PM

Officials not helping Waterford are they?

No, some strange ones against them, but a cracking second half so far

Milltown Row2

Scores please busy doing barbaque in sunny spain
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Feck sake last second goal for Waterford, DRAW
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Milltown Row2

Must have been good game
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dinny Breen

Phantom foul at the end and Waterford score the equalising goal, bad day for GAA referees  ::)
#newbridgeornowhere

mouview

Galway were criticised for their poor performance last week, and rightly so. Funny how I haven't heard too much criticism yet after what was a middling match between 2 very ordinary teams. Anyone who thinks Cork can put it up to KK are deluding themselves and Waterfords forwards, Mullane apart, are very average. Aisake's long odyssey of uselessness across the hurling landscape continues. Cody must be really worried about Dublin now.

muppet

Quote from: mouview on July 11, 2010, 07:05:44 PM
Galway were criticised for their poor performance last week, and rightly so. Funny how I haven't heard too much criticism yet after what was a middling match between 2 very ordinary teams. Anyone who thinks Cork can put it up to KK are deluding themselves and Waterfords forwards, Mullane apart, are very average. Aisake's long odyssey of uselessness across the hurling landscape continues. Cody must be really worried about Dublin now.

:D :D :D
MWWSI 2017

Zulu

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 11, 2010, 05:40:58 PM
Must have been good game

It wasn't. The first half was dreadful and while the second half was much better I didn't think the game ever really took off. Dramatic finish but I didn't see where the free was and considering the ref ignored many blatant fouls all through the game it was a surprising decision to say the least.

heffo

Reillers is not going to be a happy camper regarding the last free to Waterford.

Square Ball

so there we go, another bad call today cost Waterford a championship

Galwaybhoy

People were surprised last week when I said Tipp were more of a danger to Kilkennys five in a row than Cork were.  I still stand by this.  I don't think either Cork or Waterford would come within a point or two of Kilkenny.

EddieMerx

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on July 12, 2010, 10:45:08 AM
People were surprised last week when I said Tipp were more of a danger to Kilkennys five in a row than Cork were.  I still stand by this.  I don't think either Cork or Waterford would come within a point or two of Kilkenny.

Agree 100% with this, Yesterday was poor and neither Cork or Waterford will take KK

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on July 12, 2010, 10:45:08 AM

Point or two is being generous. I think they would beat them a lot handier than that.

An exciting last 15 minutes yesterday but the rest of the game was average enough fare. Brian Cody won't be losing any sleep anyway. In fact he must be the most rested man in Ireland after seeing Galway, Cork and Waterford in action in recent weeks.