Tour de France 2010

Started by Tony Baloney, July 02, 2010, 11:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: gerry on July 16, 2010, 12:43:00 AM
he was only making room for his colleague mark, its a mountain out of a mole hill if you ask me.  suppose the tour official that kick him of was sludden from dromore

Doesn't matter, and it doesn't matter who his team-mate is -- da rules is da rules.

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

gerry

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 16, 2010, 12:55:22 AM
he was only making room for his colleague mark, its a mountain out of a mole hill if you ask me.  suppose the tour official that kick him of was sludden from dromore

Doesn't matter, and it doesn't matter who his team-mate is -- da rules is da rules.

aye but if he was french nothing would be said
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

gerry

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

But I see yer man Renshaw in the overhead shot tried the same thing himself (force another into the barrier) afterwards.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

gerry

it looked worst overhead but we seen as bad in previous stages

gallsman

After the headbutts and Cavendish has set out, Renshaw clearly looked to his left and saw Tyler Farrar following Cavendish's line and moved across to the left to block him off and force him up against the barrier. At that speed it's incredibly dangerous and he's been rightfully kicked out.

imtommygunn

Cavendish doesn't come across as particularly charismatic...

Itw as really moving across the other guys line he was kicked out for - dirty act. The headbutting wasn't that bad. The other guy put his arm across him anyway and he was shunting him out of the road. The last 2 or 3 headbutts perhaps a little unnecessary mind.

maddog

Quote from: gerry on July 16, 2010, 01:00:52 AM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 16, 2010, 12:55:22 AM

aye but if he was french nothing would be said

Nail on the head. I dont think it merited a banning, placed last on the stage and a fine would have been sufficient.

gerry

some craic yesterday with "chaingate" and bad luck also for nick having a punturure on the climb, with his team mate not stopping to help him.  with the last day for the climbers coming up we should see the tour winner soon.

nicolas not a happy man in todays indo

'I wanted to smash his head in. I couldn't stand to be near him'

Puckoon

Some mental carry on with the cyclists.

Mayo4Sam

Have to say I've never warmed to roche, possibly due to daddy but his column is unmissable, has been this year and last. He really tells it like it is.
He had a point today, last yr he was in a breakaway and had to hold them up so his team leader could catch up & while he whinged like f**k about it after, he thought he could have led the team, he towed the team line. He was screwed yesterday
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me