BT Broadband down in the Beal Feirste Area

Started by DirtyDozen12, July 02, 2010, 09:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

13aside

problem supposed to have originated in Edingburgh thankfully ok in this part of Down this morning

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

amallon

Came back on in South Down this morning.  I had to restart the router before mine would work.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

paco

Heard the crash was something to do with Take That tickets and so many people trying to get them. Could be bullshit, but it sounds stupid enough to be true!

ONeill

Quote from: amallon on October 30, 2010, 10:13:35 AM
Came back on in South Down this morning.  I had to restart the router before mine would work.

Bingo

playwiththewind1st

sure you wouldn't notice the difference if it's on or off, given that it's usually shite 24/7 in any case.

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

clarshack

johnneycool

That's what BT get for using cheap chinese shit on their networks.

ziggysego

Didn't go down on Friday on me, but it did today. Bloody nuisance. Still, it's only the Internet, not civilisation as we know it.
Testing Accessibility

Hereiam

Ha ha reminds me of the episode of south park when the internet was down for 8 days. Randy was class.

Gaaman

Quote from: Hereiam on November 03, 2010, 03:07:08 PM
Ha ha reminds me of the episode of south park when the internet was down for 8 days. Randy was class.

Link?

Donkeywalloper

Quote from: playwiththewind1st on October 30, 2010, 12:08:46 PM
sure you wouldn't notice the difference if it's on or off, given that it's usually shite 24/7 in any case.
Agreed. My sister in law changed her whole package over to Sky and notices massive improvements compared to BT. Seen on another thread on another forum, where posters would use speednet.org and post their download and upload speeds. BT results from all over the UK were terrible compareto other service providers. My own mac code already obtained

ziggysego

Thinking of moving over to Sky too. I already have the Satellite, so I may as well go for telephone and broadband too. I hear it's a much better service than BT.
Testing Accessibility