Massive Scandal Set to Hit English Football

Started by DownFanatic, July 01, 2010, 01:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownFanatic

It also partly explains John Terry's actions at the World Cup and England's general poor performance. Anybody else hear of this this morning?

The Real Laoislad

If it's the one I heard it's hardly a massive scandal  ::) and anyway it has nothing to do with football it is about a players private life.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

dropped short

The Real Laoislad its obvious these rumours have nothing to do with soccer (not football) but the fact the fact that Stevy G got to hold onto the England Captain armband amid these scandels which Terry lost it wouldnt bode well with some people.

Personally think Gerrard is on his way out of Liverpool anyway.

DownFanatic

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 01, 2010, 01:58:18 PM
If it's the one I heard it's hardly a massive scandal  ::) and anyway it has nothing to do with football it is about a players private life.

There's a brave bit of politics involved in this too. The FA won't come out unscathed.

A Quinn Martin Production

This is to do with one of those super injunctons taken out by an England player.  But we've been here before and it won't exactly be news if it does come out.  The Mods on the Guardian World Cup Live Blog have been working overtime this morning removing posts referring to this about 5 seconds after they're posted.
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

BerfArmagh

actually it is a lot more juicer than what was previously doing the rounds. If its true it makes JT look like a saint

Franko

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

mountainboii

Quote from: Franko on July 01, 2010, 02:15:00 PM
Any chance of a PM with the details lads?

Hit me with a PM too, if there's one doing the rounds.

rory

I can safely print one of the rumours on here without fear from the Mods......

Steven Gerrard got his wifes sister pregnant.  Everyone knew about it and this caused a rift between him and John Terry as Terry was incensed that he kept the captains armband.....  :o

Oh yeah, forgot to mention.... Alex Curran doesn't have a sister.....

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

A Quinn Martin Production

Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Banana Man

Fire me one of them PM's too there lads....