Battle of the Boyne - Meath Vs Louth - Leinster Final 11/7/2010

Started by thejuice, June 29, 2010, 06:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on July 11, 2010, 05:41:31 PM
Quote from: Cosmo Kramer on July 11, 2010, 05:34:32 PM
The lad in the blue jeans in these photos is going to have to do some answering to a judge I think...

Probably this bloke as well...

Most of those lads where wearing civi red t-shirts and a Welsh Rugby jersey, I would be surprised if this wasn't their first GAA match.

Well it will be there last game
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

pintsofguinness

The boy with the navy teeshirt may have had more success if he wasnt carrying about 3 coats under his arm.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

muppet

Most of those lads where wearing civi red t-shirts and a Welsh Rugby jersey, I would be surprised if this wasn't their first GAA match.

Maybe it was but the officials looked even less familiar with the game.
MWWSI 2017

cavanmaniac

There are some serious headbangers posting comments that are a very sad reflection on GAA supporters in this thread. Those suggesting the violence at full-time was justified and indeed might preferably have been even more vicious need their heads examined, seriously.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: cavanmaniac on July 11, 2010, 05:45:51 PM
There are some serious headbangers posting comments that are a very sad reflection on GAA supporters in this thread. Those suggesting the violence at full-time was justified and indeed might preferably have been even more vicious need their heads examined, seriously.

Would really hate to be near them when their county gets a decision against them.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: muppet on July 11, 2010, 05:45:23 PM

Maybe it was but the officials looked even less familiar with the game.

I still think its the Refs fault Muppet, the linesman does not raise the green flag and appears to be instructed by the ref not listened too.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: fitzroyalty on July 11, 2010, 05:42:52 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 11, 2010, 05:37:22 PM
It looks like they did or at least tried to but the puddin was more interested in giving Meath the win.
Well they didn't try too hard. From their body language I got the impression they didn't know what day it was ffs.
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 11, 2010, 05:38:34 PM
50 years without a Leinster!! Laois went 68 years without one FFS!
Did Laois get robbed like that though?

We did in 2005! Listen dude if they were Laois fans who done that today I would be highly embarressed with their behavouir which no doubt any Louth fan with a shred of self respect will be of their minority today
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Donnellys Hollow

Notice the watch on the left wrist. Safe to assume it's not Judge.

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 11, 2010, 05:47:56 PM
It looks like they did or at least tried to but the puddin was more interested in giving Meath the win.
Well they didn't try too hard. From their body language I got the impression they didn't know what day it was ffs.

We did in 2005! Listen dude if they were Laois fans who done that today I would be highly embarressed with their behavouir which no doubt any Louth fan with a shred of self respect will be of their minority today

Yee got enough in '03 when Alan Barry was sent-off!  ;)
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

pintsofguinness

are you looking for work from croke park or what?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

zoyler

Only 35,000 in Thurles,2,000 in Galway last night and plenty of room in Crocker.  Maybe fans are starting to wise up nand feel that it always appears to be the BIG teams and counties that get the decisions!!

Capt Pat

In relation to the violence by the Louth fans, the bottom line is the ref started the riot by his ridiculous and foolish behaviour. He has a lot to answer for.

Are the umpires still just mates of the ref or are they fully trained referees.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Lady GAA GAA

Your old school headmaster would be embarrassed of you, if he were to see such shambolic SPAG.

SLIGONIAN

My blood is still boiling, feel so sorry for the louth team, management and fans, my heart goes out to ye. Still stand by my comments on the fans. If the ref had not cheated them they wouldnt have to react. the ref brought it on, its called karma and i would be suprised if it ends there. When your a cheat you have to face the consequences.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

BallyhaiseMan

No Matter what the referee done,their is no excuse for putting your hands on an official.Ive often felt like hitting a referee,but a little self control is needed,even when you lose your rag, those scumbags are in no way representative of the tens of thousands of genuine Louth fans in Croker today.
That saying,Sludden was a disgrace in his handling of that goal and should never be allowed referee another game at any level.