Worst Penalty Misses of all Time

Started by Hoof Hearted, June 27, 2010, 09:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

13aside

was up at a league cup final at Dundalk F.C. a number of years ago that went to spot kicks and as the tension rose and the score was 3 each a mate of mine said'this next one is coming straight to me' and guess what thre taker stepped up and blasted the ball high and wide and rightv into the hands of my mate!!

EagleLord

When I seen this thread, the Del Piero one and the Totti one were first ones to enter my head. That Brazilian lads though, thats probably the worst ever. Dont think John Terrys deserves to be there imho, he did hit the post like, hardly the worst pen ever,

under the bar

muppet

Quote from: EagleLord on June 27, 2010, 12:01:25 PM
When I seen this thread, the Del Piero one and the Totti one were first ones to enter my head. That Brazilian lads though, thats probably the worst ever. Dont think John Terrys deserves to be there imho, he did hit the post like, hardly the worst pen ever,

Pat Nevin's and Del Piero's were on target like.
MWWSI 2017

Master Yoda

James Rocks hit the worst pelenty ever for the Loup against Newbridge a few years ago.
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

Aerlik

1986 is not a year Tyrone fans will want to recall. ;)
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.