Paddy Bradley throws a dummy

Started by longrunsthefox, June 26, 2010, 11:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Quote from: Bogball XV on June 27, 2010, 10:24:27 AM
Quote from: Take Your Points on June 27, 2010, 10:21:37 AM
Quote from: Mid Down Gael on June 27, 2010, 12:08:57 AM
Damian Cass has lost it in Derry. Sounds like a know all. Kevin McGuckian and Paddy Bradley should walk onto that Derry team, and its terrible treatment to drop them with the service they have given. Considering some off the donkeys ive seen playing for them in the last two years, its hard to understand why they where left out originally. IMO Cassidy is putting Derry football backwards.

Paddy did nothing against Armagh, on that performance he doesn't deserve his place, certainly not because he is Paddy Bradley.
did you see that game?  He ended up with 1.2 from little or no service, what do you want from him, did he not track back far enough to win his own possession?

I have to agree, he got no service and Armagh had loads of bodies in their own 45 so he was never going to get any kind of space and still ended up scoring 1-2 and winning a penalty.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Mid Down Gael

Quote from: nrico2006 on June 27, 2010, 10:43:35 AM
Quote from: Bogball XV on June 27, 2010, 10:24:27 AM
Quote from: Take Your Points on June 27, 2010, 10:21:37 AM
Quote from: Mid Down Gael on June 27, 2010, 12:08:57 AM
Damian Cass has lost it in Derry. Sounds like a know all. Kevin McGuckian and Paddy Bradley should walk onto that Derry team, and its terrible treatment to drop them with the service they have given. Considering some off the donkeys ive seen playing for them in the last two years, its hard to understand why they where left out originally. IMO Cassidy is putting Derry football backwards.

Paddy did nothing against Armagh, on that performance he doesn't deserve his place, certainly not because he is Paddy Bradley.
did you see that game?  He ended up with 1.2 from little or no service, what do you want from him, did he not track back far enough to win his own possession?

I have to agree, he got no service and Armagh had loads of bodies in their own 45 so he was never going to get any kind of space and still ended up scoring 1-2 and winning a penalty.

Agree myself. Scored 1-2 against the blanket defence off Armagh. There was forwards on that Derry side that day who would struggle to get on a top club side.

Zapatista

Was this not predicted before Cassidy took the job?

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Bogball XV

Quote from: Man Marker on June 27, 2010, 02:57:24 PM
Anyone who think Bradley played well against armagh knows very little about the game. He scored a goal that was set on a plate, in other words you or I could have scored it, and we not county players. The  penalty had nothing to do with Bradley, it was completely down to Armaghs incompetence, an incedibly daft tackle by a defender as a result of a high pass from a dery player. I think the rest scored were frees.
??? ??? ??? ???

and lineker, muller etc were rubbish footballers, brian stafford, enda gormley and larry tompkins were freetakers who contributed nothing else.....