4. Most team HR.
   5. Most team wins.
   6. Most team RBI.
   7. Most team saves.
   8. Most team runs.
   9. Most team SO.
  10. Most team SB.
  11. Random "coin flip."

So first up is ERA Dynamos finish with a very creditable 5.24 but the winner is the Dubs with a final ERA of 4.31.
The other games all have an outright winner. Last years winners the helmets finish third beating Howya now 8-3, in the consolation playoffs the Red Hand hitters beat the Big Apple orchards and the Blue Jays were pipped by AZ.

Final Order
1. Res Dubs
2. Fr Joe's Dynamos
3. Helmets
4. Howya Now
5. Crossmaglen Hitmen
6. Faithful Dodgers
7. Red Hand Hitters
8. Big Apple Orchards
9. AZ Diamondbacks
10. Ardboe Blue Jays
11. Springfield Isotopes
12. Slugger Squad 57
13. Shitloadofdimes
14. Maynooth Padres

And how funny was it that the Mets missed the playoffs?

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

rdw

If thats the case
Deadly.

Hegan thanks for all of the updates towards the end of the season. Really kept my interest going.

Could it be possible the Dubs have an all-ireland in 2007. Stat tracker is suspended so I can't get in anymore.

AZOffaly

Great news for the Diamondbacks, clinching their 4th NL West title in their 10th season of existence. And with no star players. Great stuff DBacks. They face the Cubbies now in the NLDS (World Series Quarter Final).

rdw

not forgetting the red soxs first pennant in 12 years.

AZOffaly

Here's the complete lineup for the playoffs in baseball. The 8th and final spot is still outstanding as the San Diego Padres and Colorado Rockies finished on identical records, and will therefore play off in a loser goes home 1 off game tonight. The matchups for the American and National League Divisional Series are :

ALDS :

New York Yankees versus Cleveland Indians
Los Angeles Angels (Anaheim) versus Boston Red Sox

NLDS
Chicago Cubs versus Arizona Diamondbacks
San Diego Padres OR Colorado Rockies versus Philadelphia Phillies

rdw

Its official.

I am your new Champion.

Not Smack talking now are we Fr Joe!

Gabriel_Hurl

Jesus, how big did the Mets shit themselves?

rdw

Apparently the phillies went on a serious roll in the last few months something like .8 since August.

Gabriel_Hurl

The Rockies had a savage run as well to get that playoff wild-card spot

won 14 of last 15 games

dec

There are a few depressed Mets fans around the office today, I have tried not to gloat.

heganboy

the phillies went ok at the end of the season, it was a mets implosion rather than a fantastic phillies performance that did it. At Sept 12 Mets were 7 games up, yet managed to lose by a game.
Red sox aren't playing that well at the minute either neither are the cubs.
Rockies did well. I fancy the angels phillies as the world series final.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

AZOffaly

The Rockies continued their fantastic end of season run by beating the Padres 9-8 after 13 innings in the 163rd game of the year. It took all of that to seperate the two teams, and the Rockies run (15 wins in 16 games) will mark them out as dangerous opponents for the Phillies in the NLDS.

Heartbreak for the Padres, who ended up just one game behind the Diamondbacks in the NL West, tied with the Rockies, in one of the closest Divisional races for years.

The Playoffs start in earnest tomorrow as the Rockies and Phillies lock horns in Philadelphia for Game 1 while the Cubs head to the Desert to face the Diamondbacks in their game 1. In the ALDS, tomorrow also sees the fist installment of the Angels and Red Sox tie, while the Yankees will face the Indians in Cleveland on Thursday in Game 1.

Gabriel_Hurl

The End of an era in the Bronx methinks - Joe Torre will be out the door soon enough

NLCS - Arizona Diamondbacks vs Colorado Rockies

ALCS - Boston Red Sox vs Cleveland Indians

I can't see past a Colorado - Indians World Series

AZOffaly

Dunno Gab. The Dbacks have been upsetting the Odds all season. Homefield might prove crucial, especially if they can win the first one and start the doubts.

Gabriel_Hurl

they've been upsetting the odds alright AZ

but the Rockies are on one of those runs

17 wins in 18 games - that's momentum for ya