Get ready to wave them flegs - Lily Windsor's coming

Started by Fiodoir Ard Mhacha, June 23, 2010, 06:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nally Stand

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 17, 2011, 05:58:15 PM
Saw a good photo on the BBC, one of the anti-British protesters being pushed back was wearing a Man U jersey!  ;D

Far be it from me to speak on that person's behalf, but did the protester state he was "anti-British"? I imagine not everyone who is opposed to this visit is anti British.
I, like plenty other I know, am opposed to this visit, but am in no way anti-British what-so-ever. I am simply anti British occupation of Ireland.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Fear ón Srath Bán

Spare a thought, for this distraught... lickspittle (Irish Times letters)  :D

Madam, – Getting  Queen Elizabeth to pay a visit to Croke Park and to lay a wreath at the Garden of Remembrance is a disgrace. It's obvious that both events are designed to humiliate her. Would President McAleese lay a wreath at the graves of the British soldiers who were killed during the 1916 Rising? Will there be any mention of the several British soldiers murdered in their homes in front of their families the night before the 1920 Croke Park incident?

Her Majesty should cancel her visit until proper respect is shown for her dignity and position as head of State of a friendly country. – Yours, etc,

FRANK O CONNOR,
Inniscarra,
Blarney,
Co Cork.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Nally Stand on May 17, 2011, 06:04:03 PM
Far be it from me to speak on that person's behalf, but did the protester state he was "anti-British"?
He was in the middle of the Eirigi crowd, so it's a good bet that he is.

mylestheslasher

What the bell does anti British mean exactly? That you hate everything about Britain - the people, the food, the weather? It's a stupid term and is being abused by the media. I imagine the protesters want an end to British occupation and not an end to Britain.

muppet

Quote from: mylestheslasher on May 17, 2011, 06:34:24 PM
What the bell does anti British mean exactly? That you hate everything about Britain - the people, the food, the weather? It's a stupid term and is being abused by the media. I imagine the protesters want an end to British occupation and not an end to Britain.

These aren't protestors with any ideology, these are simply thrill seeking thugs.

MWWSI 2017

mylestheslasher

Maybe they are "thrill seeking thugs" but that doesn't make them anti British by default. Anti social perhaps?

muppet

Quote from: mylestheslasher on May 17, 2011, 06:45:28 PM
Maybe they are "thrill seeking thugs" but that doesn't make them anti British by default. Anti social perhaps?

Definately anti-social, I'd say some of them are anti-anything.
MWWSI 2017

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: muppet on May 17, 2011, 06:52:18 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on May 17, 2011, 06:45:28 PM

Definately anti-social, I'd say some of them are anti-anything.

Just pure f**king anti-christs the lot of them :P

Eamonnca1

Quote from: muppet on May 17, 2011, 06:40:00 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on May 17, 2011, 06:34:24 PM

These aren't protestors with any ideology, these are simply thrill seeking thugs.

Is that a vulcan in the white hoodie behind that child in the blue hoodie on the right?

ballinaman

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on May 17, 2011, 07:15:34 PM
Saw a good photo on the BBC, one of the anti-British protesters being pushed back was wearing a Man U jersey!  ;D

Lad out to get his Denny ham getting caught up...poor lad, hope he made it home for tea.

ziggysego

Quote from: ballinaman on May 17, 2011, 07:18:37 PM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on May 17, 2011, 07:15:34 PM

Lad out to get his Denny ham getting caught up...poor lad, hope he made it home for tea.

:D

Testing Accessibility

gallsman

Just like the Love Ulster riots five years ago, the images the world will see of Irish Republicanism will show a group of retards, a majority of whom I imagine rarely, if ever, encounter the slightest semblance of "British oppression". Hope the Gardaí batter every last one of them.

Evil Genius

Quote from: ballinaman on May 17, 2011, 07:18:37 PM
That's a novel one.

Usually when some scrote get's picked up in the middle of a riot etc, his mother springs up to tell us that "Sure he had only nipped out for a wee pint of milk, when a Peeler arrested him for nahin. Nahin, I tell ye..."  :D
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

DoireGael

Man Utd jersey above sums 99% of these guys up.

ballinaman

Quote from: DoireGael on May 17, 2011, 07:55:29 PM
Man Utd jersey above sums 99% of these guys up.
I'd say he had Gibson on the back too....