Christine Bleakley

Started by Doogie Browser, June 23, 2010, 11:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shortso79

Quote from: AFS on June 23, 2010, 01:46:50 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on June 23, 2010, 12:58:00 PM
I heard someone on either the radio or TV saying she was from Newry, is this correct as I had her down as a North Down or Lisburn type?

Wikipedia says she was born in Newry but grew up in Newtownards.

Correct

Dougal

i'd do her,and her sister, preferably at the same time.she has an ojus set of knashers but ive seen alot worse.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

imtommygunn

Word is that she has stated she doesn't trust fat frank. So a career defining relationship some might argue...

red hander

Won't have a bad word said against her ... don't want to go into details, but she did myself and my colleagues a very good turn a few years ago, something that she didn't have to do and which could have damaged her career, which wasn't as stellar as it is now, but she showed solidarity and displayed true principles ... good luck to her, I say

Minder

Quote from: red hander on June 23, 2010, 09:26:15 PM
Won't have a bad word said against her ... don't want to go into details, but she did myself and my colleagues a very good turn a few years ago, something that she didn't have to do and which could have damaged her career, which wasn't as stellar as it is now, but she showed solidarity and displayed true principles ... good luck to her, I say

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

sammymaguire

wee bit of an opinion of herself whilst out and about in belfast a few years back, now she's gonna be a millionaire...
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Gold

Quote from: sammymaguire on June 23, 2010, 09:33:18 PM
wee bit of an opinion of herself whilst out and about in belfast a few years back, now she's gonna be a millionaire...

Take it she didnt fall for your Fermanagh charm
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

pintsofguinness

Odd time I seen her on Tv I liked her.  yous are an awful pack of begrudgers. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

JimStynes

Fair play to her i say. I also reckon she would be an animal in the bed room  ::)

sammymaguire

Quote from: Gold on June 23, 2010, 10:50:34 PM
Quote from: sammymaguire on June 23, 2010, 09:33:18 PM

Take it she didnt fall for your Fermanagh charm

afraid not, blown out big style  :D  :D
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

illdecide

Quote from: JimStynes on June 23, 2010, 11:47:18 PM
Fair play to her i say. I also reckon she would be an animal in the bed room  ::)

Or i bet she'd just lay there like a log, you thrusting away and the only movement is from her bum from the pounding you're giving it
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

hectorsheroes

Apparantly she is spot on, mate of mines sister works on the one show on the crew - totally lovely and would help out anybody - apparantly Chiles was a complete p***k though but she was just a nice pleaseant girl. Good luck to her - wont work with Fat Frank though - he's too much of a ballbag

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 23, 2010, 10:53:38 PM
Must agree. The wife's aunt is a friend of their family and she's a lovely girl apparently.

nrico2006

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 24, 2010, 01:47:31 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 23, 2010, 10:53:38 PM
Must agree. The wife's aunt is a friend of their family and she's a lovely girl apparently.

Howdy ha.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'