Wimbledon betting

Started by beer baron, June 20, 2010, 11:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beer baron

Gonna chance a small e/w double on Klijsters and Murray.Anyone any big priced fancies?

Bogball XV

Murray is in his worst run since 05/06, he will do well to win a couple of matches, even on his beloved grass.  He won't ever win winbledon anyway as his second serve is too shite.
Kimmy has a bit of a chance, but i wouldn't desert the williams girls for wimbledon.

I reckon Soderling is a decent bet, maybe Berdych too.  I don't know if Nadal's knees will be up to it and Federer whilst obviously the man, is also having his worst run since he were a youngster.  If there were ever a time to take him on at wimbledon, it's now.  Another huge hitter (but one dimensional with it) is John Isner, maybe one to consider too?

FermGael

Federer is 2 sets down against Falla ???

Falla seems to have done something to his hamstring.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

A Quinn Martin Production

Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gallsman

Quote from: Minder on June 21, 2010, 03:29:19 PM
Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on June 21, 2010, 03:15:50 PM
Federer wins third set.

He is now a break down though.

Incredible stuff altogether. Your man is playing some cracking tennis.

Catch the high ball

Federer never seems to sweat....ever. He reallis a cool dude, Falla is serving for the match and Federer is looking like he is 2-0 up.
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

nrico2006

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8750388.stm

I see Murray has either forgotten what Nationality he is or thinks Wimbledon is in Scotland.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Catch the high ball

Anybody watching the John Isner vs Nicohlas Mahut match? It is 2-2 in sets and 31-30 in the final set tie-break!

Its the longest match in Wimbledon history and doesn't look like ending anytime soon.

On BBC2 now!

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Catch the high ball

In the Taylor Dent vs Roger Federer match, Dent broke the service record when he sent down a 148mph whopper then followed it up with another minutes later, some great tennis today.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

vav

I backed Soderling to win outright, reckon he has a good aul chance

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Wee Shea

Two break points for Mahut here.

50-50

Unreal