USFC Final 2010, Clones, Sunday 18th July: Tír Eoghain vs Muineachán

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, June 20, 2010, 05:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Someone said earlier in the thread that Corey was on crutches.

Schkite

Don't believe everything you hear re: Vinny. It's true he got injured but hopefully he will be fit to play some part tomorrow, at least we have a very able replacement in Hughes. The stories of him on crutches are exaggerated, it's not like he can't walk! But it would have to be some injury to keep Vinny from captaining his county in an Ulster final, I'll say that.

Cde

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 17, 2010, 01:51:41 PM
Just after hearing the reason that D Carlin not starting, not football related.

whats the story with Carlin bot starting  Omagh_gael

Fuzzman

Is this game sold out or can someone get tickets in Clones
I have tickets but a mate wants to go and is looking for 2

Its all very quiet on here 2night

Jinxy

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 17, 2010, 06:42:46 PM
Someone said earlier in the thread that Corey was on crutches.

Sure he can still stand in goals.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Rois

You could still get tix on Ticketmaster last night Fuzz.
Alarm set, ETD sorted, Sat eve mass attended, all set. Looking forward to some good
football tomorrow. Tyrone by 4.

Maguire01

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 17, 2010, 10:42:12 PM
Is this game sold out or can someone get tickets in Clones
I have tickets but a mate wants to go and is looking for 2

Its all very quiet on here 2night
They were still for sale on Ticketmaster today. There's always a few floating around on the day if you do a bit of shouting up the town.

tyrone86

Loads of Hill and O'Duffy tickets left according to what I heard earlier today. They should be on sale at the ticketmaster van opposite the Creighton.

gerry

about to leave soon and lets hope for a great day of football, the only question i have is should i bring a rain coat or sun cream?
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Maguire01

Quote from: tyrone86 on July 17, 2010, 11:18:43 PM
Loads of Hill and O'Duffy tickets left according to what I heard earlier today. They should be on sale at the ticketmaster van opposite the Creighton.
It's normally half way up Church Hill on the left.

omagh_gael

According to weather man it will dry up as the morning goes on with rain due to come back at around 4pm. By that time I hope I'm in a dry Clones bar toasting a double ulster sucess. Tir Eoghain Abu.

Tir Eoghain 1-15 Muineachan 1-13

Maguire01

From BBC Twitter. Balls.

Weather overcast in Clones. Monaghan update: Darren Hughes unlikely to play after injuring eyes while helping his dad with some welding #GAA

The Subbie

jesus just over an hour to go, i always said i would never get homesick in Sydney and i woke up this morning and fcuk me,  wished i was full in Monaghan town talking shite bout what the crack would be in Clones tomorrow........ but I'm in Sydney and thats a fact, All the talkings done, the rumours are flying,the slaggen will be mighty and hopefully the ref won't get beat off the field at the end!!!
Hope yis all have a great day, i'm away to Paddy Maguires to roar on MUINEACHAIN!!!!!!!!!!

MUINEACHAIN ABU[/size]

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Puckoon

Setanta not working for me? Anyone else having issues, or any other links?