3 Dead People for Dinner

Started by Olly, June 15, 2010, 09:52:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

If you could bring back three dead people for a 3-hour dinner and drinks, who'd it be?

It'd go for:

Jesus or Moses - just to see if they were serious
Billy the Kid - he'd have some stories about the lads in the film
Jeremy Beadle - he'd be playing pranks like hiding around corners but would need to wear a glove.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Canalman

1 Richard Nixon
2 Charles deGaulle
3 Harry Truman

On a related topic, saw a soccer themed tv show last week where "Razor" Ruddock, Carlton Palmer, Frank Worthington and John Fashanu had each other round for dinner. Great entertainment and the lads seemed to enjoy themselves.

Hardy

Jayses Olly, cannibalism now?  What next?

longrunsthefox

My father, Bobby Sands (to see what he thinks of Good Friday Agreement and differing accounts of Hunger Strike) and ... Jesus as well, to see is the Catholic Church really the one and only etc as they like to claim...   

Orior

1. My great grandfather, who emmigrated from Meath to Armagh
2. Redmond O'Hanlon (17th Century raparee)
3. Saint Peter
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Olly

Saint Peter was a fictional character said my RE teacher. He said many of the people were fictional in the bible from Lazarus to Hercules and that Jesus made up a lot of those stories because electricity wasn't there in Africa at that time and he was just like a modern day Eastenders director so he says. You would have an empty seat there.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

johnneycool

When I read the thread title all I could think was you'll need a load of glade plugins, and a very strong constitution.

Orior

Quote from: Olly on June 15, 2010, 11:14:13 AM
Saint Peter was a fictional character said my RE teacher. He said many of the people were fictional in the bible from Lazarus to Hercules and that Jesus made up a lot of those stories because electricity wasn't there in Africa at that time and he was just like a modern day Eastenders director so he says. You would have an empty seat there.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph! I never knew that.

Who then, modelled for the statues of St Peter in Rome?

theskull1

Quote from: johnneycool on June 15, 2010, 11:30:56 AM
When I read the thread title all I could think was you'll need a load of glade plugins, and a very strong constitution.

Maybe a necrophiliac to enjoy their company?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

balladmaker

1: Luke Kelly
2: Ronnie Drew
3: Liam Clancy

What a sing song that would be!

Hardy

Maggie Thatcher and the two top "Reality TV" producers of the moment. An hour over dinner would be a small price to pay.

eggy bread

Jesus when did oul Maggie die?

glens abu

Hardy

OK, sorry for being obscure. I'll try again.

Maggie Thatcher and the two top "Reality TV" producers of the moment. Of course, somebody would have to kill them first. An hour over dinner would be a small price to pay.

Orior