Galway v Sligo - Connact SFC semi final 27th June

Started by galwayman, June 07, 2010, 08:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armaghgeddon

Bergin was very greedy when attacking the goal. 2 players he could have passed to.

joemamas

guys can you please give a few updates including scores, after 10 mins tv3 on line went on the blink.

Thanks

Armaghgeddon

Sligo 1-6
Galway 0-2

Galway haven't scored in 20 mins.

Armaghgeddon

1-7
0-2

McGee Free.

Sligo are tearing Galway to shreds, especially in midfield.  Work rate is great from Sligo and are closing Galway down at all angles.

muppet

Sligo flying but will be against a big Salthill wind in the second half.

Kelly unmarkable, O'Hara putting in a few big minutes every now and then which keeps Sligo on the front foot.

1-7 0-2   32 minutes.
MWWSI 2017

omagh_gael

Armaghgeddon

Fitzgerald - Galways first yellow. 33mins
Armstrong - Yellow. 34 mins.
Blake - Yellow card. 35 mins

joemamas

Tatler Jack

Carmen Stateside

Watch age is O Hara?
When did Costello join Sligo?

joemamas

I know it is only half time, and a quick goal could change things, but I was at the New Yok V Galway game last month.

New York were a point down with two mins to go. Galway were brutal that day without any leaders whatsoever.

Excluding Michael Meehan they are an average lot. Padraig Joyce hardly broke a sweat in New York ,

Tatler Jack

Sligo 9 ahead but should be at least 12 up. Galway looked poor after first 10 mins and their use of the ball during the few attacks they have had has been atrocious. Sligo playing much better than the game against Mayo and really should have scroed at least 4 more points. First 10 mins will be inportant - Galway need to get this back to 4 or 5 points fairly quickly if they are to have a chance but to do that they will need to get ontop at midfield something that looks unlikely at the moment.

Have to say I hate Pearse Stadium as it alway seems to be those " two halves" sort of games.

ross4life

Sligo very impressive in the 1st half, work off the ball has been unreal & Galway woeful they don't have the fight or desire the Sligo lads have , 9ts lead is very healthy regardless of the wind or not, Galway will need Goals

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

joemamas

TV3 on line is gone again.

updates much appreciated. I will be forced to watch the soccer.