Official England World Cup Thread

Started by Lady GAA GAA, June 07, 2010, 07:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady GAA GAA

USE THIS THREAD TO VOICE YOUR SUPPORT FOR OUR ENGLISH SOLDIERS DOING BATTLE IN SOUTH AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!

The heroes:

J Hart D James R Green

J Carragher A Cole M Dawson G Johnson L King J Terry M Upson S Warnock

G Barry M Carrick J Cole S Gerrard F Lampard A Lennon J Milner S Wright-Phillips

P Crouch J Defoe E Heskey W Rooney

The fixtures:

COME ON LADS!

ziggysego

The British government is worried that mens penis's are getting smaller. To find out how great the problem is they've asked all men with penis's smaller than 3 inches to put a white flag with a red cross on their car.
Testing Accessibility

Lady GAA GAA

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Tyrones own

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Lady GAA GAA

I've reported that deiseach. GAA fans in being intolerant towards other sports shocker ::)

red hander

See the Beehive's flying US, Algerian and Slovenian flags  ;D

Hound

I think England will either win all 3 group games and lose in the last 16 to Germany or Serbia. Or slip up against the yanks, re-group, and make it all the way to the semis, where they'll face Brazil...

pintsofguinness

I'm seriously pissed only one of england's group games is during working hours.

I believe if they get to the quarter finals it's on a saturday also - we'd a work thing arranged for that date but it had to be moved....
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Quote from: Hound on June 07, 2010, 08:11:03 PM
I think England will either win all 3 group games and lose in the last 16 to Germany or Serbia. Or slip up against the yanks, re-group, and make it all the way to the semis, where they'll face Brazil...

I've a sneaky feeling America will put it up to them. I'm expecting a draw.

Family guy

stew

Quote from: Puckoon on June 07, 2010, 09:13:02 PM
Quote from: Hound on June 07, 2010, 08:11:03 PM

I've a sneaky feeling America will put it up to them. I'm expecting a draw.

The yanks can win this one, this is a shocking looking Engerland team although they just got better with Rio's departure, he is prone to the odd major gaffe in big games.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

muppet

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 07, 2010, 09:09:32 PM

I believe if they get to the quarter finals it's on a saturday also - we'd a work thing arranged for that date but it had to be moved....

To where?

Dublin??
MWWSI 2017

pintsofguinness

Quote from: muppet on June 07, 2010, 09:47:40 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 07, 2010, 09:09:32 PM

To where?

Dublin??
It wasn't a trip, it was an event.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?