Is K McGeeney over rated as a Manager???

Started by Rossfan, June 05, 2010, 10:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TacadoirArdMhacha

Come on Leenie, you're intelligent enough not to be swallowing that media nonsense that he's some sort of stone faced robot who is devoid of personality. Public perceptions and actual reality are two very different things.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

heganboy

Kieran's public persona is carefully cultivated- he's certainly a thoughtful guy , but the not smiling thing, there are a lot of people wondering how he gets away with still having that rep...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

LilySavage

leenie

i don't mind mcgeeney.. prefer him more now that he is with kildare.. and fair play to him..

but does he have a woman? i know a few yrs back he was named bachelor of the year.. title that daithi o se has prominent hold over..

just curious
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: leenie on August 02, 2010, 03:35:54 PM

nothing to do with football i was wondering if he has a woman? not that he would be my taste but i couldn't imagine being with some one if they never smiled.. how would ya know when he was happy?

Cmon Kieran, gis' a smile.

There we go!

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

BallyhaiseMan

bennydorano

Quote from: leenie on August 02, 2010, 04:21:07 PM

i don't mind mcgeeney.. prefer him more now that he is with kildare.. and fair play to him..

but does he have a woman? i know a few yrs back he was named bachelor of the year.. title that daithi o se has prominent hold over..

just curious
He has a son, so i guess he did have at one stage!

pintsofguinness

just curious
He was going with a fine looking one a couple of years ago, and going with her for quite a while I think, I'm not sure if they're still together or got married or what. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

eireogatron

this thread has just taken a very unusual turn.....

tonto1888

Armamike

His managerial stock is rising nicely.  Pity we couldn't see the same level of commitment, passion and smart play from Armagh that he's instilled in Kildare.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Logan

Now would be a good time to look for a move to another county while the price is highest

thewanderer

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 06, 2010, 12:06:58 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 06, 2010, 10:08:14 AM
He cost them some tank of money... if I was a customer I'd expect better value.
Kildare have no one to blame but themselves, they accepted McGeeney as manager when he had zero managerial experience, that's madness.
funny how quotes come back to bite you. wish mc geeney was in armagh?

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 02, 2010, 06:59:35 PM

just curious
He was going with a fine looking one a couple of years ago, and going with her for quite a while I think, I'm not sure if they're still together or got married or what.

He's still going with the same one he was with since taking up Kildare in 08, don't know if that is the one you're referring to or not pints...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...