Spit
9 (81.8%)
Swallow
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: September 02, 2010, 11:35:40 AM

DirtyDozen12

Well, which is it? 

Personally I always swallow, people say it isn't good for you but I can't help myself, think its just a force of habit.  I have found myself doing it about 10 minutes ago there and just realised Ive done it 3 times in the last 2 days  :o  I always enjoy the aftertaste as it goes down my throat, its usually surprisingly refreshing.  I really know I should spit it out but I just can't help myself, I'm a swallower  :-\ .  I hope it doesn't do me any long term damage but i do worry slightly that it might, maybe I should just give it up altogether but I love chewing gum, its apparently good for your teeth and all so I dont want to jeopardise my dental hygiene just because of my habit.

Anyway, interested to hear is there any swallower's out there or are the majority spitters and what is the benefit of spitting out over swallowing?

Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

johnneycool

Please tell me its phlegm you are talking about.

Catch the high ball

Always try to spit very inconspicuosly somewhere so the general public don't see me. I wouldn't want to be mis-branded.
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

EC Unique

I thought you were talking about something completely different.

Toothpaste.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Lawrence of Knockbride

I pull it out of my mouth and stretch it around my face, especially the wrigleys.

mournerambler

I love the way it goes in long & hard and comes out soft & wet.

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Hereiam

illdecide

Hereiam you're a dorty bastid...lol. That near made me sick
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch