NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

magpie seanie

Quote from: ONeill on December 05, 2020, 08:11:44 PM
Looking forward to taking down the Jets this weekend.

Unbelievable run by the Jets. Looks like myself and the Smackdown Clowns will battle it out next week for the right to face the Jets in the playoff semi.

oakleaflad

The Jets are absolutely flying it in the A at the moment, in stark contrast to their NFL namesakes. 12-0 coming into this week.

Likewise the Red Hand Helmets are sitting pretty atop the B with an 11-1 record and 3 game advantage coming into this week.

I may be at yo-yo team level myself as I've a 4-8 record in the A as opposed to an 8-4 record in the B.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Oraisteach

So, my team, the Browns, play the Jets in the fantasy championship on the same weekend that the real Browns play the real Jets. A major difference, however, is that my opponent's Jets are sitting with a 15-0 record. Holy Dog Pound!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

magpie seanie

Thought I had the Jets in the semi final. I probably did well to make the semi finals.....been a constant battle. Good luck to all the finalists.

Capt Pat

Who has Alvin Kamara on their team. He just equalled the nfl record for rushing touchdowns.

Oraisteach

Congratulations New York Jets XII on winning the Super Bowl and for finishing the season undefeated, a phenomenal achievement.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Oraisteach on December 28, 2020, 09:57:32 PM
Congratulations New York Jets XII on winning the Super Bowl and for finishing the season undefeated, a phenomenal achievement.

Unbelievable achievement. First ever perfect season in this league (A) I think.

magpie seanie

My 11th season in this league (there have been 13 in all). Won it once, 2nd 4 times, 3rd once and 4th another time. The Jets are the first team to retain the title in league history and only the 3rd team to have won 2 titles (Savage Bears and the founding Commish, Faithful Turfmen B). It's a great competition each year. Well done all.

Oraisteach

Long overdue, but thank you, Oakleaf, for running the league, a fun distraction in this dismal time.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Oraisteach on January 13, 2021, 08:50:24 PM
Long overdue, but thank you, Oakleaf, for running the league, a fun distraction in this dismal time.

Agreed - thanks a million for running this league.

Taylor

oakleaflad

No worries men, it definitely makes the season a bit more interesting to watch. Probably could have had a few more updates throughout the season but things have been busy with me, apologies about that. Congrats to the winners!

oakleaflad

Just putting the feelers out there for this upcoming season again. Not be drafting until next month but takes a bit of organizing with promotions/relegations etc. Just post your team name from last year and let me know if you want back in.