No Walcott

Started by longrunsthefox, June 01, 2010, 04:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Surprised that Walcott has been left out of the England squad with his pace. Jees! the Fox has started a soccer thread... eek! 

ziggysego

Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 01, 2010, 04:39:58 PM
Surprised that Walcott has been left out of the England squad with his pace. Jees! the Fox has started a soccer thread... eek!

Damn you Fox. I'm gonna take up fox hunting now, just for that!
Testing Accessibility

stew

Walcott is weak technicially, England have plenty of pace up front already but to me from a technical perspective he is a mile behind the others that made the squad, you cant be giving up silly ball because you cant take a ball on the instep from thirty yards, this is a good decision by Capello, he should not have Taken Terry either, fcuk knows what damage he will do when the wags get there. :P
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Hereiam

How do i put this......
WHO GIVES A FLYING FCUK!!!!!!!!

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Hereiam on June 01, 2010, 05:15:03 PM
How do i put this......

'Three Lions on Our Shirts... 40 years of hurt... Bobby Charlton'... the music from the Dam Busters...   :o

thewobbler

Even after 4 years with Wenger he has no technique and even less awareness.

A shocking player in my book and any clamour for his involvement reflects just how dismal england's attacking options are.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: longrunsthefox on June 01, 2010, 05:26:58 PM
Quote from: Hereiam on June 01, 2010, 05:15:03 PM
How do i put this......

'Three Lions on Our Shirts... 40 years of hurt... Bobby Charlton'... the music from the Dam Busters...   :o

there's a world cup thread

longrunsthefox

I'll delete later. Has been a long held ambition of mine to start a soccer thread. 

Hardy

No - THERE'S a world cup thread!

Nally Stand

Sorry fox, but I think hereiam is right...

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

red hander

Wonder will the delightful Melanie dump him now he's outta the team? If she does RH is available, even if she is English...

mylestheslasher

It was only a matter of time before another big story broke to push Israels murder of humanitarian volunteers of the top of the news...

Orior

Why does the England selection deserve its own thread, while nobody bothers with e.g. the USA?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

pintsofguinness

Quote from: red hander on June 01, 2010, 08:10:26 PM
Wonder will the delightful Melanie dump him now he's outta the team? If she does RH is available, even if she is English...
it's bad enough having a thread on walcot without starting to talk about the wags, I think it's hello magazine you want!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

red hander

Who got outta the wrong side of the bed again?