One Million Pound Drop

Started by RealSpiritof98, May 24, 2010, 11:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaaman

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on October 26, 2010, 02:39:47 PM
Watched this last night, and (as stated) even though Davina is hard to listen to, its a good show.  The first couple of lads were going rightly for a while.  The second pair were awful.

Did she say that one of the first fellas was a professional footballer? I tried to google it earlier to no avail. Who was he.

Second pairing are dumbasses in my opinion. They had their million still after one question and have lost £900K on the next two. Wouldn't hold much hope for them to be honest.

David McKeown

I thought it was funny last night that within 5 minutes of the question about the worlds smallest man, the bbc story on him from a couple of months back became the 8 most read story of the day on the bbc website
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

tyrone girl

Anyone watching?? This girl "Justice" is a pure bitch. Hope she loses the lot

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Watching this over in England with English, Welsh, Northern Irish and two others from the Irish Republic. Jesus the U.K. people are pretty stupid. I had an argument with a girl from up North (Irish) and an English girl who didn't know who Samantha Cameron was. Jesus the U.K. is such a vacuous society. The 3 Irish Republic folk have nearly got every question right each out of our group. I had to explain to a so called Irish nationalist what Dáil Éireann was. This Celtic supporting genius didn't know the difference between Gaelic Football, Hurling and International Rules. Another didn't know the Irish Taoiseach's name.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Newbridge Exile

Entertaining enough show despite of Davina, must be some pre- requisite of being a contestant that your under 35 , skinny and stupid

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Newbridge Exile on October 27, 2010, 12:25:56 AM
Entertaining enough show despite of Davina, must be some pre- requisite of being a contestant that your under 35 , skinny and stupid

I was just saying last night, that this show and last seasons has the exact same stereo tyical contestants. Early 30, professionals, thick as f**k. I mean one of those two last night was meant to be a solicitor.

How do they get people onto this? I thought it was randomly generated?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Hardy

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 26, 2010, 10:59:28 PM
Watching this over in England with English, Welsh, Northern Irish and two others from the Irish Republic. Jesus the U.K. people are pretty stupid. I had an argument with a girl from up North (Irish) and an English girl who didn't know who Samantha Cameron was. Jesus the U.K. is such a vacuous society. The 3 Irish Republic folk have nearly got every question right each out of our group. I had to explain to a so called Irish nationalist what Dáil Éireann was. This Celtic supporting genius didn't know the difference between Gaelic Football, Hurling and International Rules. Another didn't know the Irish Taoiseach's name.

Oh shit. I don't know who Samantha Cameron was. Or is.

I saw five minutes of that shite last night. Low rent all round.

screenexile

Highlight for me was them hedging their bets and putting £100,00 I think on Kerry Katona being bookies favourite for Mum of the year. . .

I know she won it before but that was a long time ago before she turned into an unstable crackhead!!! The mind boggles!!!

tyroneboi

These two have to be the thickest contestants ever seen on a gameshow ever!! And that is no exagerration!

gawa316

Quote from: tyroneboi on November 05, 2010, 10:45:22 PM
These two have to be the thickest contestants ever seen on a gameshow ever!! And that is no exagerration!

Tom Jones 51 today...f**k he looks well for it!! :o

tyroneboi

They lost £675,000 on that one question alone!

gawa316

They've had easy enough questions as well, they could've got something.

I wonder has the producer gave them a couple of easy ones so they don't look like complete muppets after the 1st question

haranguerer

tyroneboi

Compared to some of the questions at that stage last week they were definitely a lot easier tonight. There will be a hell of a row in that house after your blade moved the money at the last second!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: gawa316 on November 05, 2010, 10:57:51 PM
They've had easy enough questions as well, they could've got something.

I wonder has the producer gave them a couple of easy ones so they don't look like complete muppets after the 1st question
Funny I thought the same. They hadn't much between their ears and definitely looked like there was some intervention to help them out. Waste of space.