Champions League Final - Bayern München v FC Internazionale 22/5/10

Started by Minder, May 22, 2010, 03:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Hopefully Bayern will save football tonight after defeating the evil and anti-football that is FC Inter.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

paco

Pity there's no Ribery for the sake of the spectacle. Hoping for an upset and a historic treble for Bayern.

ross4life

It will be historic treble whatever happens tonight, i think this will be the 6th team to win it

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

paco

I know, was trying to be subtle about my dislike of Mourinho et al.

muppet

Quote from: ross4life on May 22, 2010, 03:51:07 PM
Inter to win

2 - 1

Both Inter goals late on by subs Antedio De Sherri and Ollesandro Del Solli.
MWWSI 2017

Minder

Bayern looking to win their fifth European Cup, they really will be up with Europes elite if they join that sort of company.

ross4life

A Italian team has never beaten a German team in the European cup/champions league final

ross4life

paco

See Ottmar Hitzfeld reckons Bayern already are back with Europe's elite. Has Ribery signed the contract extension?

Minder

Quote from: paco on May 22, 2010, 05:44:54 PM
See Ottmar Hitzfeld reckons Bayern already are back with Europe's elite. Has Ribery signed the contract extension?

I think he signed it the other day or else it is imminent.

ross4life

Bayern Munich: Butt, Lahm, Van Buyten, Demichelis, Badstuber, Robben, Van Bommel, Schweinsteiger, Altintop, Muller, Olic. Subs: Rensing, Gorlitz, Klose, Pranjic, Contento, Gomez, Tymoschuk.

Inter Milan: Julio Cesar, Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Chivu, Zanetti, Cambiasso, Eto'o, Sneijder, Pandev, Milito. Subs: Toldo, Cordoba, Stankovic, Muntari, Mariga, Materazzi, Balotelli.

Eastern_Pride

Quote from: ross4life on May 22, 2010, 05:23:00 PM
A Italian team has never beaten a German team in the European cup/champions league final
Yet  ;) ;D
Do you think Usain Bolt could replace Thomas Walsh?