Tyrone player Cavlan goes to trial

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, February 13, 2007, 12:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laughinpaddy

What will this LEAD to? He maybe put-down for this!
I ain't gettin on no plane!

man in black

'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

Candyman

he might get off with it...Every dog has his day!!!

laughinpaddy

it could be his last time out of the trap, may be his last lap of the track
I ain't gettin on no plane!

Hardy

This should give him paws for thought.

realredhandfan

Admin, can these lot not go on the Non gaa section along with the rest of the soccor posters

never kickt a ball

Guys I was joking about this too but then I remembered the wee girl who was mauled to death by one of these dogs before Chistmas.

man in black

Quote from: never kickt a ball on February 13, 2007, 03:07:27 PM
Guys I was joking about this too but then I remembered the wee girl who was mauled to death by one of these dogs before Chistmas.

A terrible event indeed. But for jaysus sake people fall of ladders, get knocked down, get crushed, whatever every day of the week. Should we stop talking about cars, ladders, building sites etc etc
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

realredhandfan

Lets keep this section of the board GAA, no bitching, or scandalising.  Ive fought this battle a long tiime now. As bad as women ye are.

never kickt a ball

Quote from: man in black on February 13, 2007, 03:16:39 PM
Quote from: never kickt a ball on February 13, 2007, 03:07:27 PM
A terrible event indeed. But for jaysus sake people fall of ladders, get knocked down, get crushed, whatever every day of the week. Should we stop talking about cars, ladders, building sites etc etc
Quote from: realredhandfan on February 13, 2007, 03:21:19 PM
Lets keep this section of the board GAA, no bitching, or scandalising.  Ive fought this battle a long tiime now. As bad as women ye are.

I agree with both of you.

Guillem2

Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

Spiritof98

I'll go back if Marsdens back

full back

Armamike

QuoteLets keep this section of the board GAA, no bitching, or scandalising.  Ive fought this battle a long tiime now.

You are being very dogged about this.
That's just, like your opinion man.

realredhandfan