Ronan Keating splits from Wife

Started by Capt Pat, May 20, 2010, 03:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niall Quinn

Francine Cornell is not the name of a hot woman.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

Down South

Shrewdness

To think that the bastard was recently nominated as a candidate for FATHER OF THE YEAR :o

What makes him more eligible than me or any of the fathers in this country >:(

The real candidates should be men who are performing financial miracles against the odds to clothe, feed and educate their children , when all they might have is a prt time job, no job at all, a small farm in the middle of nowhere etc.

ross4life

Didn't John Terry get "FATHER OF THE YEAR" before the truth came out  :D
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Milltown Row2

marriages fail because partners don't work at it. the hardest job in life is to keep it.

because people are fed a image of happiness doesn't mean that its whats happening.

him being led by a younger model may have a lot more to do with their own strained relationship
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Windmill abu

I always felt sorry for him after losing his mother at a very young age.

His charity work since has been fantastic in raising awareness about the dreaded "C" word.

Maybe the next time he walks for charity he could include single mothers as a beneficiary.
Never underestimate the power of complaining

theskull1

Thats story about the stedson is brilliant

But just to defend rock stars for a minute. All males would fail if day in day out you had absolute honeys throwing themselves at you. I think it would drive you mad if you didn't sucumb to the temptation at some stage. Doesn't make it "right" but ....
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Doogie Browser

Is Ronan Keating's wife playing keyboard for Crystal Swing now  ???

Hound

Quote from: theskull1 on May 24, 2010, 09:39:05 AM

He was probably full sure he'd just blend in with all the local Offaly yahoos

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Hound on May 24, 2010, 09:57:48 AM
Quote from: theskull1 on May 24, 2010, 09:39:05 AM

He was probably full sure he'd just blend in with all the local Offaly yahoos
The fact that he hadn't shite hanging off his dealer boots gave him away.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Doogie Browser on May 24, 2010, 09:57:22 AM
Is Ronan Keating's wife playing keyboard for Crystal Swing now  ???
:D
Thought the same thing myself
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Hedley Lamarr

Boyzone singer Ronan Keating has reportedly been told by his wife that he must cut down his work if there is to be any chance of them reuniting.

The 33-year-old star recently announced he was separating from Yvonne, 36, after 12 years, and reports claim the reason for the split is that he had an affair with a dancer on his tour.

The couple recently returned to their Dublin home for talks - it is claimed Yvonne was considering a reunion for the sake of their three children but may wait six months before making a decision.

A friend said to British newspaper The Sun: "It will take up to six months, but they'll get there.

"She will not tolerate any more nonsense now and he will have to earn her trust all over again. It will be on her terms, and she is likely to ask him to cut down on his hectic workload and devote more time to the family."

Just in time for Xmas.....Ronan/Boyzone number one? 8)
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

sammymaguire

a man should not marry an older woman, always ends in a mess  :-X
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Doogie Browser

She must love him for a reason, let the reason be cash love

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: sammymaguire on May 26, 2010, 12:22:10 PM
a man should not marry an older woman, always ends in a mess  :-X

Really?
Oh dear I'm in trouble so
You'll Never Walk Alone.