Gerry Ryan: (during a discussion on whether people would like to be buried
or cremated when they die) - "Would you like to be buried or cremated?"
Caller: "Oh, buried Gerry."
Gerry Ryan: "And where would you like to be buried?"
Caller: "Up to me balls in Bibi Baskin!"

:D :D :D
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Hedley Lamarr

Olly, you are priceless :D....hoe you informed your solicitor that you had to be dead before he decides to have you cremated and scattered ;)

I'm thinking of leavig my body to science, so all the students can see why my wife is always laughing ;)
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

Puckoon

Being involved in science, I had always thought about leaving my body to science - but it will still end up in some trash can, or a flap of skin going home on some medical students shoes. f**k that.

Cremation is the way to go Olly.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: armaghniac on May 18, 2010, 04:31:55 PM
Gerry Ryan: (during a discussion on whether people would like to be buried
or cremated when they die) - "Would you like to be buried or cremated?"
Caller: "Oh, buried Gerry."
Gerry Ryan: "And where would you like to be buried?"
Caller: "Up to me balls in Bibi Baskin!"

Plagarism, I said that a few posts earlier. Jees! first youse copy Tyrone's defensive systems and now our comments on the GAA Board  :-\ 

armaghniac

QuotePlagarism, I said that a few posts earlier. Jees! first youse copy Tyrone's defensive systems and now our comments on the GAA Board

I think Tyrone learned more from Armagh than the reverse. In this case, I took the Tyrone contribution and filled in the gaps, as Armagh will do with Tyrone tactics.

In any case I worry not about someone who spends his nights eating chickens.  ;)
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ballinaman

Like to be buried to the tune of "Going Underground" by The Jam.

illdecide

Why would you care if you're buried or burned sure you'll be dead and it won't matter, they can do what they like with me i couldn't give a feck TBH...medical science, burn, buried, museum or whatever else i don't care...for once I'll let someone else decide ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

Quote from: illdecide on May 19, 2010, 11:53:10 AM
Why would you care if you're buried or burned sure you'll be dead and it won't matter, they can do what they like with me i couldn't give a feck TBH...medical science, burn, buried, museum or whatever else i don't care...for once I'll let someone else decide ;)

Testing Accessibility

Doogie Browser

Did anyone see the One Show last night? Had a piece on people donating their bodies to medical science, was by some journalist whose father died last year and agreed his body be donated to Dundee University.

mylestheslasher

Like the man above said it won't matter to me what happens. I think all I'll say is that whatever way helps my family deal with it best then thats the way to do it.

Olly

The choice of music is an interesting one.

I have narrowed it down to 5 choices now:

I'm Flying Without Wings
Bat Out Of Hell
One More Night
The Crazy Frog song
I WIll Survive
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

maggie

Quote from: Olly on May 19, 2010, 02:02:04 PM

I'm Flying Without Wings
Bat Out Of Hell
One More Night
The Crazy Frog song
I WIll Survive

I'd go with this one.
While annoying, (song I mean).

illdecide

Quote from: ziggysego on May 19, 2010, 12:57:04 PM
Quote from: illdecide on May 19, 2010, 11:53:10 AM

Very Good Zigmeister :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Candyman

Quote from: Olly on May 19, 2010, 02:02:04 PM

I'm Flying Without Wings
Bat Out Of Hell
One More Night
The Crazy Frog song
I WIll Survive

Dire Straits: Brothers in Arms  ;)

Hardy

Apparently "Always look on the bright side of life" is the third most popular song that people request for their funerals (in Britain). Before I found that out I used to think I was original in suggesting it for my own. I'm now going for "I'm Late, I'm Late".

Olly, I'm surprised. I'd have thought your choice would be to be mounted and stuffed.