An Cabhán V Fear Manach

Started by sammymaguire, May 18, 2010, 12:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

12.06.10 (Sat)
Time: 5.15 PM, Venue: Kingspan Breffni Pk

Might as well get this going early... This could turn out to be a real humdinger lads... winner meets either Monaghan or Armagh  8)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

armaghniac

Quotewinner meets either Monaghan or Armagh

Not much of a prize, does the loser get to play Monaghan or Armagh twice?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

sammymaguire

Quote from: armaghniac on May 18, 2010, 01:59:02 PM
Quotewinner meets either Monaghan or Armagh

Not much of a prize, does the loser get to play Monaghan or Armagh twice?

easy route to the final for Cavan I suppose...  :P
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

usa07

who cares 2 worse teams in ulster by far!!

sammymaguire

Quote from: usa07 on May 18, 2010, 08:23:36 PM
who cares 2 worse teams in ulster by far!!
must be from tyrone with that attitude...  ::) no-one is saying the Ulster Champs in 2010 is coming from this fixture
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

BallyhaiseMan

Ignore him Sammy,hes obviously a troll.
Not much interest in this game it seems,im afraid we know whoever wins is almost certainly going to be dumped out by Armagh/Monaghan.

haranguerer

I'd always fancy us against monaghan... ;)

Emmett

Hard to get excited by this game as a Fermanagh man. By the 11th June the magic of The Championship will probably have me believing that we are sure to win though.

I find it very hard to believe that RTE have this game on live after last years disaster. The flip-side of this is that neutrals could get their first look at Seamie Quigley - a player we have huge hopes for - but he is as likely to not turn up for the match as he is to win the game single handedly.

Word is that things have improved in training as regards attitude and that there have been a couple of encouraging challenge games. The winner of this game will gain a lot of confidence and then who knows what could happen...........

Celt_Man

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on May 18, 2010, 10:45:19 PM
Ignore him Sammy,hes obviously a troll.
Not much interest in this game it seems,im afraid we know whoever wins is almost certainly going to be dumped out by Armagh/Monaghan.

To be honest you couldn't pick better opposition to play if you won the game... the winner won't be given a snowball's chance in hell of even giving armagh/monaghan a good game of it... perfect way to go into the game for a team like Cavan or Fermanagh
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

sammymaguire

the way Monaghan just destroyed Armagh, they'll make mince meat of either of these two teams, although Monaghan do have a habit of self-destruction too  :-\ will be interesting to find out what went on with their 2nd choice 'keeper
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

FermPundit

I didn't see the other match thread. Can they be merged into one?
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.