Muineachán V Ard Mhaca USFC

Started by Main Street, May 16, 2010, 06:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catch the high ball

Young Mc Manus is playing well, Hanratty can't even hold on to the ball.
Love to see a good hit but their was a hint of elbow in there=Red Card
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

Boycey

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 06, 2010, 02:54:22 PM
Quote from: DUBSFORSAM1 on June 06, 2010, 02:49:39 PM
If it was shoulder to shoulder it would be fair but connecting with the elbow to the face is not shoulder to shoulder FFS..
no one is saying it was shoulder to shoulder, it was mistimed. Yellow card at worst.

It's not just sludden - he's clearly only doing what he's told

I like the way u say yellow card at worst, do you think there was a case for it not even being a yellow??

Red card all day long

DUBSFORSAM1

Do Armagh actually have any "footballer" in their team??? No midfield, one forward and backs who are getting taken apart even whenever they have to mark one on one....

Schkite

Encouraging start to the second half, exactly what we needed. Need to keep it up for the whole half though.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Boycey on June 06, 2010, 02:58:14 PM
If it was shoulder to shoulder it would be fair but connecting with the elbow to the face is not shoulder to shoulder FFS..
no one is saying it was shoulder to shoulder, it was mistimed. Yellow card at worst.

I like the way u say yellow card at worst, do you think there was a case for it not even being a yellow??

Red card all day long
I think it was a yellow. 30 years ago he'd be lucky to get a free
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

mountainboii

3 points for sludden. f**king cheating ****!

JimStynes

What about Armagh getting completely hammered here!  How can Kernans be yellow card and Mallons a red card.

JimStynes

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 06, 2010, 03:01:46 PM

Red card all day long

5 Years ago he would have been lucky to get a free

glens73

Jarlath Burns - "Aaron came in a wee bit late" - it was a third man tackle, there is no late or early

magpie seanie

I'm the first to criticise refs for taking the physicality out of the game but if Mallon stayed on for that he would have been very lucky. I reckon there was no malicious intent but his elbow caught Woods hard in the face so red was probably correct.

I thought in the first 10 minutes this ref was going to be ok but he is hopeless.

DUBSFORSAM1

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 06, 2010, 03:01:46 PM

Red card all day long

Unfortunately that a lot of the football from 30 years ago isn't allowed anymore or certain tough guys and certain corner forwards wouldn't be surviving that well...

glens73

I see a Palestinian flag behind the goals, same as the Sligo - Mayo match last night. Is the guy with John 3:7 changing his message??

magpie seanie

Quote from: glens73 on June 06, 2010, 03:05:30 PM
I see a Palestinian flag behind the goals, same as the Sligo - Mayo match last night. Is the guy with John 3:7 changing his message??

Yeah - fair play to them. They're positioned nicely for the cameras.

pintsofguinness

you can't go for the ball now either

only good thing from this game, from armagh point of view, is Jamie clarke.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Schkite

Whatever about the red card, Sludden is an absolute f*cking idiot with these bookings.