2010 Football Championship Predictions Comp

Started by maddog, May 14, 2010, 12:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmo Kramer

A few Mayo GAA videos if anyone is interested - www.youtube.com/CosmoKramer100

Louth Exile

Down Bonus. Danny Hughes for MOTM
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

mayo51

i think i got pipped at the post by a fellow mayoman.well done :)

Louth Exile

Jaysus Hard Luck Mayo51, just looked back, you were leading for the last three months!
Not to take anything away from the winner, well done Lar on a rare Mayo win on the third Sunday in September  :D

Fair play to you Maddog for all your work on the competition throughout the year, you'll have to move over on the third spot on the rostrum and let me in there though  ;)
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

mountainboii

Daniel Goulding is a bollix. Misses the last free to scupper the spread, then goes and steals the MOTM award from the rightful recipient, Donncha O'Connor.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Louth Exile on September 20, 2010, 12:23:21 AM
Jaysus Hard Luck Mayo51, just looked back, you were leading for the last three months!
Not to take anything away from the winner, well done Lar on a rare Mayo win on the third Sunday in September  :D

Fair play to you Maddog for all your work on the competition throughout the year, you'll have to move over on the third spot on the rostrum and let me in there though  ;)

Me???
You can't be serious!
I freely admit that I know only a slight bit more about the game than John O'Mahony. ;D
But win, lose or draw, I'd like to say a sincere word of thanks to Maddog for the time and effort he put in to making this competition such a success- same goes to Hardstation for keeping a watching brief on proceedings.
If I did indeed pip Mayo51, the title is still going to the Land of The Shamrock and Heather and God knows, we could do with something, anything at this stage.
There are a lot more dinnertimes than dinners who you follow the green and red.

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

maddog

Final table - Well done Lar naparka

total
lar naparka   46
mayo51   44
maddog   43
louth exile   43
donnellys hollow   40
exiled gael   39
stall the bailer   36
gerry   34
afs   34
oneill   34
gerrykeegan   33
Croí na hÉireann   32
dinny breen   29
hardstation   28
omagh gael   28
stevecw   28
a quinn martin production   27
oraisteach   27
sammymaguire   26
indiana   25
john denver   23
cosmo kramer   23
farrendeelin   23
dubh driocht   21
jjjshabadoojnr   20
schkite   18
eastern pride   16
orior   16
put it up   16
sligonian   15
wherefromreferee   15
goldengreen   14
wee shea   12
tyronebhoy   8
red hander   7
winsamsoon   7
mylestheslasher   6
sandy hill   5
haranguerer   4
gomonaghan   4
illdecide   4
ardal   3
joemamas   3
seamus   3
cadhlancian   2
tatler jack   2
stephenite   0
sambasaffron   -2
duffleking   -4
zulu   -4

maddog

dont mind running the spreads comp again for the league if there is sufficient interest, let me know what ye want to do

Croí na hÉireann

Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

eiled in the bushes

get some metal in your life

maigheo

Oraisteach

After finishing dead last in my fantasy NFL (American) league, I'm game to improve by at least one spot.