Kerry v Tipperary MSFC

Started by Kerry Mike, May 13, 2010, 08:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mannix

Best of luck to Tipperary. It would be sweet to see a surprise early this year.

Kerry Mike

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Tatler Jack

5 Sams

What other county would be in the position of being able to drop their AI winning captain for the first round of the championship :-\ The talent at their disposal is scary...
The Aristocrat Years

magickingdom

this wont be an easy win for kerry mark my words and if tipp get a good start it may be a long day for kerry. john evans is no fool and with tipp just after winning the munster under 21s they'll be well up for it

Hardy

I missed the question the reporter asked Jack O'Connor that he refused to answer, saying it was a private matter. What was it?

Schkite

Jinxy

More football played in the first 10 minutes of this than the whole of the previous game.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Hardy

Quote from: hardstation on May 16, 2010, 03:57:24 PM
Quote from: Hardy on May 16, 2010, 03:54:17 PM
I missed the question the reporter asked Jack O'Connor that he refused to answer, saying it was a private matter. What was it?
O'Mahony's return to the panel.

Thanks.

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Tipp making it too easy for Kerry to score.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

MauriceMalpas

This hand passing issue is a pain.

Some fine scores.

Milltown Row2

the Tipp goal Keeper is massive. i think a forward would defo duck out of a fifty fifty ball with him
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Mickeys beard

Dodgy handpass by Gooch before Galvin's point?
Boil the Drawers!

omagh_gael

Less than 5000 spectators according to RTE. That is pathetic for a championship game involving the reining AI champs.

Oraisteach

What's the score?  Don't trust Aertel.