Help needed, 12 ft Tricolour

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, May 13, 2010, 11:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: red hander on May 13, 2010, 05:07:28 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on May 13, 2010, 02:21:45 PM
He's just let me know that he got one 9 x 6.

I could have lent him a 9 x 6 one with DUNGANNON written across it in big black letters  ;)
Will be handy fixed if Dunga ever takes over as manager of the Irish national team.

pintsofguinness

I see today a neighbour of mine has a England flat hanging out of one of the upstairs windows and massive, half the ground floor windows are covered by it.  It's quite a sight.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

passedit

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 13, 2010, 06:16:36 PM
Quote from: red hander on May 13, 2010, 05:07:28 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on May 13, 2010, 02:21:45 PM
He's just let me know that he got one 9 x 6.

I could have lent him a 9 x 6 one with DUNGANNON written across it in big black letters  ;)
Will be handy fixed if Dunga ever takes over as manager of the Irish national team.

Ye could shorten that a bit more if the Gaffer ever gets another stint (or Big Jack for that matter)
Don't Panic

Nally Stand

I could be completely mistaken but the Conway Mill on the Falls Rd I think used to be able to provide such a thing. Not sure though.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Myles Na G.

Quote from: ziggysego on May 13, 2010, 01:29:24 PM
A former friend of mine when to see Michael Jackon in concert in the late 90s in Germany. A group of them got two huge flags. A Tricolour and Union Flag. Stitched them together, with the words "Michael Jackson, You Bring Peace to Northern Ireland".

The shame of it made me end the friendship.
Appalling. No other word for it. Letting Jacko think we're all staters or unionists. FFS.

saffron sam2

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on May 13, 2010, 11:34:19 AM
Lads and lasses, I have a friend heading to South Africa for the World cup and he wants to get a big Tricolour something round 12ft x 6ft, was hoping not to have to pay too much for it.
Does anyone in the Belfast or Ardboe area know where he could get one?

Any help greatly appreciated.

I can only assume your 'friend' wants to debase our national flag.

I can, therefore, be of no assistance.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: saffron sam2 on May 13, 2010, 10:43:22 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on May 13, 2010, 11:34:19 AM
Lads and lasses, I have a friend heading to South Africa for the World cup and he wants to get a big Tricolour something round 12ft x 6ft, was hoping not to have to pay too much for it.
Does anyone in the Belfast or Ardboe area know where he could get one?

Any help greatly appreciated.

I can only assume your 'friend' wants to debase our national flag.

I can, therefore, be of no assistance.

Not that I'm aware of.

Thanks to the few of you that offered "advice"  :D ;)

The mate is going over with another lad from Belfast and a couple of Slovenians he has met on previous trips, think the idea is to attend all the Slovenia matches with the two flags side by side.
Tbc....

Malvinas

We got a 6 x 12 foot tricolour to take to a Celtic match in Barcelona a few years ago, we got the Tyrone badge on the middle white bit so it covers us for Croke Park aswell. I think it was about £170 plus postage, which wasnt bad when split between the fellas, and a friend of mine then got another one at the same size for a bit cheaper. The material's durable, cant see it ripping easily and the letterings hand sewn, ours was a great job, managed to get a close up of it on tv at the Tyrone Dublin fireworks game a few years ago. Il maybe try and get the clip up later if I can.

Anyway, you can contact her at: mandy@aaflags.co.uk. Tell her you know the fellas who ordered the Tyrone Mongandii and Wexford Three Rocks flags and that your looking for a good deal.

And if the fellas go to the world cup make sure they bring it to the French games to shame Henry and the rest of them hoors.
"It was a bit of handbags stuff. I suppose the cameras caught it?"

rolloutking

I know a fella who has a 36 foot long tricolour. He will want a lot of money for it though

Aerlik

Count yourselves lucky the N.Koreans aren't taking the flag and flagpole at Panmunjom with them.  They might not win the soccer but they'll win "biggest flagpole with flag on top" gold.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: rolloutking on May 15, 2010, 07:36:08 PM
I know a fella who has a 36 foot long tricolour. He will want a lot of money for it though
How does he get that folded up
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?