The Players Championship Sawgrass

Started by Rossie11, May 06, 2010, 11:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Leg End on May 07, 2010, 01:50:00 PM
Yea that must run off the sky sports stream. Just thought there might be a stream cos I think they are showing the full days golf live in America. Cheers anyway.

On the official PGA site they show coverage of the 17th hole all day if you're dying for a fix!

Leg End

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on May 07, 2010, 02:00:37 PM
Quote from: Leg End on May 07, 2010, 01:50:00 PM
Yea that must run off the sky sports stream. Just thought there might be a stream cos I think they are showing the full days golf live in America. Cheers anyway.

On the official PGA site they show coverage of the 17th hole all day if you're dying for a fix!

lol it's not that bad. Just in the house and nothin on tv. Have a few pound on Westwood at 25/1 and he'd a good first round and he teed of half an hour ago just wanted to follow his round. Will just have to watch the leaderboard.
we're here for a good time, not a long time

The Real Laoislad

Tiger picks up his ball and withdraws half way thru his final round, says he had a sore neck....
You'll Never Walk Alone.

magickingdom

if phill were to do a miracle and win tonite he'd be world no 1

Orior

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 09, 2010, 07:07:19 PM
Tiger picks up his ball and withdraws half way thru his final round, says he had a sore neck....

So did his playing partner fall back and make the next group a 3-ball?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

stephenite

What happened to Westwood? Left the house to head to work and in about 20 minutes he's dropped out of contention?

Tatler Jack

Only parred 16 and put ball in water at 17 for a double bogey. Had holed a huge putt for par on 15 and before that dropped a couple of shots. Driving erratic over closing holes except 18

Tyrones own

Great to see Clark holding on although I would have loved to see Westwood finally
get over the line in the US... Great talent!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Tyrones own on May 10, 2010, 12:19:52 AM
Great to see Clark holding on although I would have loved to see Westwood finally
get over the line in the US... Great talent!

Westwood has already won on the PGA tour, admittedly over 10 years ago.

Puckoon

Rossie11

Westwood is in danger of becoming the Jimmy White of golf.. the nearly man in the big tournaments.
3rd in both PGA and Open last year
2nd in Masters this year and now this one has gotten away too.
Granted he is making alot of cash and playing well but at the moment he cant
close out the big tournaments when seemingly in control.

Hedley Lamarr

Think Garcia is the nearly man of golf.
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Hedley Lamarr on May 10, 2010, 11:59:47 AM
Think Garcia is the nearly man of golf.
He did win the Players in fairness but I know what you mean.
I hope Westwood wins one of the majors soon as he won't keep getting these chances, what age is he now? I think I heard 38
You'll Never Walk Alone.