Gaelic Life Ulster GAA Fantasy Football Competition 2010 - Week 3 League Table

Started by ziggysego, May 04, 2010, 12:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mountainboii

Quote from: Ulick on June 11, 2010, 03:26:56 PM
I thought it was just Ulster Championship matches?

Think it's all championship games, was last year anyway. Makes it a complete lottery really. The league one is much fairer.

ONeill

One day you're dining with Kings, the next you're in the shithouse.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omagh_gael

Yet again I have been done a mischief, GL has me bottom of our table on a measely 87 points when in fact I have a quite respectable 175 points!! Grrrrr!

gerry

Pm me your details and when i am containing gl with the new entries i will get them to change your details
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

gerry

anyone else pissed of when armagh and donegal were drew together thats two of my players gone no mater who wins
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Bud Wiser

Can I just ask a question about this thread?  Right. there is "Gerry" and "Ziggy" and believe it or not, a pop from "O'neill" (small n accidental) but WTF is the importance of this thread that has been pushed up the board with only three contributors?   Who leaked the twenty questions for the GPA that a well known magazine presented - to the GPA verbatim to what was arranged to ask at a meeting?????
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

orangeman

Quote from: Bud Wiser on June 14, 2010, 11:19:56 PM
Can I just ask a question about this thread?  Right. there is "Gerry" and "Ziggy" and believe it or not, a pop from "O'neill" (small n accidental) but WTF is the importance of this thread that has been pushed up the board with only three contributors?  Who leaked the twenty questions for the GPA that a well known magazine presented - to the GPA verbatim to what was arranged to ask at a meeting?????
[/b]

You serious ?

Bud Wiser

Ask Sean Potts, yep some asshole provided more or less the same questions, oops, sorry, the exact same questions and I will not mention the name of the well known magazine.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Zapatista

Quote from: Bud Wiser on June 14, 2010, 11:43:42 PM
Ask Sean Potts, yep some asshole provided more or less the same questions, oops, sorry, the exact same questions and I will not mention the name of the well known magazine.

I was looking for that thread. Where'd it go?

ONeill

Quote from: Bud Wiser on June 14, 2010, 11:19:56 PM
Can I just ask a question about this thread?  Right. there is "Gerry" and "Ziggy" and believe it or not, a pop from "O'neill" (small n accidental) but WTF is the importance of this thread that has been pushed up the board with only three contributors?   Who leaked the twenty questions for the GPA that a well known magazine presented - to the GPA verbatim to what was arranged to ask at a meeting?????

Wee bit of a senior moment from me, but I sort of cannot work out the opening part of this post. Any chance you could rephrase it?

As for the second part, list the contributors who you told the 20 questions - it'd be easy to work out.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

ONeill

And what is this magazine? I can only think of HoganStand and the Armagh one - Gaelic Star?

mountainboii

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch