Derry v Armagh Championship

Started by bennydorano, April 28, 2010, 10:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Black

Quote from: Bogball XV on May 16, 2010, 02:44:32 PM
Quote from: gerry on May 16, 2010, 02:39:43 PM
Cannot blame ref for blowing,alot of fouling going on. Should be a good second half with extra time if needed.
typical over zealous refereeing from the first round of the championship - remember the carlow or somebody game years ago with 7 sendings off.
O'Rourke really is a w**ker too, starts off by talking about Armagh being a decent side etc, now at ht, he always expected this game to be rubbish.  (It is a terrible spectacle all the same, there's too much rubbish tactical shite involved in gaa nowadays).

not enjoyable watching in the slightest. very little football being played. how many scores from play?

Logan

Quote from: hardstation on May 16, 2010, 02:33:52 PM
Lynch having a good game.
maybe a few people will lay of him for while now

gerry

What happen poor joe umbrella's arm . Maybe some of his clients hit him a slap
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

GAA_Punter

GAA Live Scores & Results – Sunday 16th May

Ulster Senior Football Championship preliminary round
Derry 1-05 0-08 Armagh, Celtic Park, 2.00pm HT
M Lynch (D) 0-03 , S McDonnell (A) 0-05 , P Bradley (A) 1-02 , A Kernan (A) 0-03.

http://www.sportsnewsireland.com/2010/05/16/gaa-live-scores-results-sunday-16th-may/

Logan

Quote from: Bogball XV on May 16, 2010, 02:44:32 PM
Quote from: gerry on May 16, 2010, 02:39:43 PM
Cannot blame ref for blowing,alot of fouling going on. Should be a good second half with extra time if needed.
typical over zealous refereeing from the first round of the championship - remember the carlow or somebody game years ago with 7 sendings off.
O'Rourke really is a w**ker too, starts off by talking about Armagh being a decent side etc, now at ht, he always expected this game to be rubbish.  (It is a terrible spectacle all the same, there's too much rubbish tactical shite involved in gaa nowadays).

That's because for those two clowns in Munster and Leinster 90% of their games are no contests

doodaa

That ref Maurice Deegan would drive you to the drink, he is bloody shocking!

doodaa

Quote from: gerry on May 16, 2010, 02:48:34 PM
What happen poor joe umbrella's arm . Maybe some of his clients hit him a slap

Aye cos if you're looking to hit someone a slap you always go for the arm  ::)

Cosmo Kramer

Oh god, they've let them out on the pitch again. Another 35 minutes of this crap. If it goes to extra time I'm going watching Carlow Wicklow...or Formula 1...anything but this.
A few Mayo GAA videos if anyone is interested - www.youtube.com/CosmoKramer100

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Cosmo Kramer on May 16, 2010, 02:57:08 PM
Oh god, they've let them out on the pitch again. Another 35 minutes of this crap. If it goes to extra time I'm going watching Carlow Wicklow...or Formula 1...anything but this.
Why don't you turn it off now then.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Cosmo Kramer

I was waiting for that one! I think the lack of Championship football for the last 8 months is all that's keeping me watching this.
A few Mayo GAA videos if anyone is interested - www.youtube.com/CosmoKramer100

gerry

Who won the minors, i am guessing armagh
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ddc1990

Armagh

Get ball... runrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrun!
Lose ball... backbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackback!
Smother Player... Get ball again... runrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrun!
Get fouled. Kick free.

Derry

Get ball... runrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrun! to the 45.
Pass back and forth for 5-6 mins.
Lose ball... backbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackback!
Smother Player... Get ball again... runrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrunrun!
Get fouled. Kick free.

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Gerard O'kane unusually out of sorts today. Armagh getting the better of the game, if they can get a goal, should take it comfortably enough within normal time.

Derry are at their best when they go route one, like Lynch first half and Eoin Bradley just there.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken