mobile phone help!!

Started by bridgegael, April 27, 2010, 04:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bridgegael

was messing bout with the mobile the other day and somehow deleted all my contacts,  is there any way of getting them back??

and yes i am a dumb f**k!!
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

amallon

What sort of phone is it?  Are you sure they are deleted?  Could you have changed your default contacts location from the phone to sim card or visa versa?
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

The Real Laoislad

They might still be saved on the sim card,you might just have deleted them from the phone memory if you were lucky.
Have a look through your phone menu to see can you copy sim contacts.
What type of phone is it?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Orior

Big tip.

Use bluetooth to sync your mobile contacts with your laptop before you accidentally delete them.

End of big tip.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Lady GAA GAA

have you tried turning yourself off then on again?

bridgegael

have checked both sim and phone memory.  nothing there.   its an old samsung phone.   
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

mylestheslasher

Quote from: bridgegael on April 27, 2010, 04:32:07 PM
have checked both sim and phone memory.  nothing there.   its an old samsung phone.

I think you will need to get a delorean, drive it really fast and time to perfection a collision with a bolt of lightning hence hurtling yourself back in time to a point before you deleted your contacts and then don't do it.

Orior

Quote from: mylestheslasher on April 27, 2010, 09:56:09 PM
Quote from: bridgegael on April 27, 2010, 04:32:07 PM

I think you will need to get a delorean, drive it really fast and time to perfection a collision with a bolt of lightning hence hurtling yourself back in time to a point before you deleted your contacts and then don't do it.

In which case you wouldn't have posted that, so what the feck am I doing now???????????????????????????????????
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians