A League of Their Own

Started by Hoof Hearted, April 25, 2010, 10:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoof Hearted

Anyone watching this series on Sky 1 (Thursdays 9.00PM)
Pure class IMO. James Cordon presenter with Freddie Flintoff and Georgie Thompson on one team and Jamie Redknapp and John Bishop on the other. Other 2 guest vary week to week. Tune in if you can......quality stuff
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Square Ball

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on April 25, 2010, 10:02:02 PM
Anyone watching this series on Sky 1 (Thursdays 9.00PM)
Pure class IMO. James Cordon presenter with Freddie Flintoff and Georgie Thompson on one team and Jamie Redknapp and John Bishop on the other. Other 2 guest vary week to week. Tune in if you can......quality stuff

been watching a few of these, very funny indeed and a lot of the stuff is very near the knuckle and well worth a watch
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Shortso79

Donnellys Hollow

A pale imitation of the great They Think It's All Over.

Georgie is easy on the eye however!
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

BenDover

good show with plenty of laughs thoughout

NAG1

Totally horrendus show, i dont know who is actually worse Redkanp, freddie or Corden. The scouser is the only funny thing I have seen on it.

haveaharp

Credibility shot to shit once you mentioned Corden. What a c**k.

thebigfella

John Bishop is very funny, his character in Skins deserves a series of his own IMO. 

Redc**t, well I cant be arsed wasting any of my energy on him but Corden is a fcukwit of the highest order. How many times is he gonna redo that same sketch for sport relief. A fat self obsessed git with delusions about his own comic genius. I'd love to punch him straight in the face with a brick.

The Real Laoislad

Brilliant show, Corden is a legend, I loved him as Smithy in Gavin & Stacey
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Doogie Browser

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 26, 2010, 01:27:50 PM
Gavlaar!!

haveaharp

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 26, 2010, 01:27:50 PM

I'll wager you like "friends" as well.

ziggysego

Quote from: NAG1 on April 26, 2010, 10:30:23 AM
Totally horrendus show, i dont know who is actually worse Redkanp, freddie or Corden. The scouser is the only funny thing I have seen on it.

100% agreement. Caught 1 episodes and bits of a few more. Awful show and the only funny person in it, is John Bishop.
Testing Accessibility