What good is this to Cork?

Started by Jinxy, April 25, 2010, 05:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magickingdom

Quote from: small white mayoman on April 25, 2010, 10:15:37 PM
Quote from: magickingdom on April 25, 2010, 10:09:11 PM
Quote from: heffo on April 25, 2010, 10:03:01 PM
Cork are streets ahead of Dublin and are clear favourites for the AI.

Gilroy knows where the team is at and where the deficiencies lie - I don't think there was anything to gain aside from exposing some of the newer players to a full Croke park

you plan on avoiding them forever? if dublin played them a few times they'd get to know exactly what it takes to beat them imo

just like cork know exactly what it takes to beat kerry in Croker  ;)

i remember well as a kid (in the old knock out days) standing on the terrace in killarney after cork had knocked kerry out of the all ireland and thinking the world had ended, a whoe summer of no kerry football. nothing could console me. cork beating kerry in an ai in croker would be every kerry persons worst nightmare

Kerry Mike

Quotecork beating kerry in an ai in croker would be every kerry persons worst nightmare

We will not let it happen. We will tog Darragh out in the subs and that should be enough to put the shits up the langers again.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

magickingdom

Quote from: Kerry Mike on April 26, 2010, 08:56:36 PM
Quotecork beating kerry in an ai in croker would be every kerry persons worst nightmare

We will not let it happen. We will tog Darragh out in the subs and that should be enough to put the shits up the langers again.

saw him training west kerry back in castlegregory last sunday week km, hes looking great if we need him!

Kerry Mike

He will be back you heard it here first but shhhhhh dont tell anyone  :P
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Chris agus Snoop

Ha ha, kerry lads are shiteing it.
If Cork beat them in august there could be a Jim Jones type mass suicide in the Kingdom!