Author Topic: Android Boxes  (Read 225436 times)

bigarsedkeeper

• View Profile
Re: Android Boxes
« Reply #2055 on: March 03, 2021, 02:41:33 PM »
I haven't used any IPTV deals before - where do I go to get started? I had a provider contact through facebook but he's not on it anymore. I'm in the Newry area. Preferably use a firestick if possible. I had tried to set another one up before but the trial wouldn't work so I didn't go ahead with it. I had cancelled sky years ago when kids were small and I couldn't get watching the football, now they're looking to watch it too.

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: March 03, 2021, 06:37:34 PM »
I haven't used any IPTV deals before - where do I go to get started? I had a provider contact through facebook but he's not on it anymore. I'm in the Newry area. Preferably use a firestick if possible. I had tried to set another one up before but the trial wouldn't work so I didn't go ahead with it. I had cancelled sky years ago when kids were small and I couldn't get watching the football, now they're looking to watch it too.
This iptv service has a web site  https://securestreamott.com/ and it works, you'll need to use a vpn You'll get a link to video  on how to set it up on firestick, also a M3U url which you can set up on your phone, laptop etc.  Instead of a free trial start with a month sub, it's chump change. Then you can take your time to set it up and see if if you can live with it.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 08:52:18 PM by Main Street »

bigarsedkeeper

• View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: March 04, 2021, 03:01:43 PM »
This iptv service has a web site and it works, you'll need to use a vpn You'll get a link to video  on how to set it up on firestick, also a M3U url which you can set up on your phone, laptop etc.  Instead of a free trial start with a month sub, it's chump change. Then you can take your time to set it up and see if if you can live with it.
Thanks for that. The one I looked at previously was a year up front so wanted the trial first. And it didn't work.