Don't Swim With Your Mouth Open

Started by Olly, April 23, 2010, 12:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

Apart from the obvious hazards of swallowing a bucket full of water from the sea, I was reading this week that a shark or whale was washed ashore somewhere in the world. This fish had been swimming in the sea. When they opened it up, instead of finding small fish and planxty, the found cans and stuff like that.

Here it is:

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2010/04/washed-up-whale-found-with-gallons-of-our-garbage-in-its-gut.php

And this was found inside a bird:

That's amazing. Because the bird must be scavanging. It hardly collects that in the air!!!
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

haveaharp

Quote from: Olly on April 23, 2010, 12:09:35 PM
Apart from the obvious hazards of swallowing a bucket full of water from the sea, I was reading this week that a shark or whale was washed ashore somewhere in the world. This fish had been swimming in the sea. When they opened it up, instead of finding small fish and planxty, the found cans and stuff like that.

Here it is:

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2010/04/washed-up-whale-found-with-gallons-of-our-garbage-in-its-gut.php

And this was found inside a bird:

That's amazing. Because the bird must be scavanging. It hardly collects that in the air!!!

How the feck did it swallow a golf ball by swimming along with his gob open.

Hardy

Olly

I think it was the whale who swallowed the ball. The bird swallowed all those other things.

In the article it says - Gray whales are bottom feeders and get their nutrition from the sediments in shallow waters.

Unbelieveable. Everywhere you go the homophobia is rife.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

offtheground

Quote from: Olly on April 23, 2010, 12:09:35 PM

t'would be a brave swallow alright, especially that hoor with the hairy jacket on the left..

omagh_gael

Good job it doesn't feed on these lads, for it'd be picking hair out of it mouth for days!

Puckoon

Small fish and Planxty - brilliant. :D