REf attacked in Tipp

Started by Declan, April 21, 2010, 08:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecale2

I accept your amendments Hard station. I'll forward this proposal to Christy Cooney.

Premier Emperor

Anyone familiar with the Carrick Davins club won't be at all surprised at this incident.

Silky

Quote from: hardstation on April 22, 2010, 10:22:33 PM
Quote from: Lecale2 on April 22, 2010, 10:15:00 PM
No, I think this lad is onto something. Congress should consider. It will improve our games no end!

If a referee makes a decision anyone disagrees with then the club who disagrees with his decision should send a lad on to beat him with a hurl (football or hurling).

That's the way forward.
I agree but a 'Ref Beater' should be put forward by each club at the start of the year. He must be on the sideline wearing a yellow bib. We can't just have anyone running on to beat the ref, that'd be chaos.

In addition, any club who fail to provide a referee should not be allowed to have a Ref Beater.

I take it you are joking? I can never tell with you nordies.  :-\

Reillers

That is disgraceful, honest to God, I don't care how bad a ref is or what he did or didn't do. You don't go batter them with a hurley, no matter how much you want to.

Should be punised not swept under the rug in the club, saying he's not a memeber or didn't see it..etc. He should be arrested and charged. If you do that on the street like..

muppet

The law should be used to deal with the idiot.

However the club failed miserably also, with the honourable exception of one player. I'd ban the club from this year's Championship.
MWWSI 2017

deiseach

I don't know what is most shocking - the incident, the defence being offered about said incident, or the fact that I agree with Reillers. Scratch that, I know what's most shocking. Fair play Reillers, you've summed up my opinion perfectly

seafoid

I was thinking the same Deiseach. I just wonder what he'd say if the assailant was from Cork.

passedit

Quote from: seafoid on April 28, 2010, 04:00:44 PM
I was thinking the same Deiseach. I just wonder what he'd say if the assailant was from Cork.

If he was any use to Cork, Frank would get him off on a technicality.
Don't Panic

borderfox

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.