Champions League Semi Finals Barca v Inter/B Munich V Lyon

Started by magickingdom, April 20, 2010, 07:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ross4life

Quote from: ross4life on April 28, 2010, 07:17:07 PM

Barca to win tonight but Inter to win the Tie  8)

Now WHO.. was right again??

This great Barca team couldn't even make back to back Champions league finals like united did last year!

i hope Inter now hammer Bayern for the justice of Football
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Shortso79

unbelieveble

Barca turned on the sprinklers to get the Inter Team off the pitch

Bad Losers

gerry

Quote from: Shortso79 on April 28, 2010, 09:46:16 PM
unbelieveble

Barca turned on the sprinklers to get the Inter Team off the pitch

Bad Losers

was supporting them tonight but with their antics at the end, glad they got beat now
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Norf Tyrone

Brilliant again by The Speical One. The man's a genius.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Shortso79

will be shouting for Bayern

got them in the office sweepstake

Main Street

ross4life

Jose knows how to play Messi i think that's 7 times & he didn't score v his managed teams
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

paco

The man's a genius? What was genius about what he achieved tonight? "OK, lads, go out there tonight, you 3 on Messi, the rest of you stay in around the box, Eto'o and Milito, under no circumstances  must you cross the halfway line." I could've done that!

RE: The yellow card. Before the match Thiago Motta accused the Barca players-rightly so, in some cases-of being divers, in that case keep your hands down by your side! Red card or not, he had already been booked, and would have gone anyway.

scud

Quote from: paco on April 28, 2010, 10:14:05 PM
The man's a genius? What was genius about what he achieved tonight? "OK, lads, go out there tonight, you 3 on Messi, the rest of you stay in around the box, Eto'o and Milito, under no circumstances  must you cross the halfway line." I could've done that!

RE: The yellow card. Before the match Thiago Motta accused the Barca players-rightly so, in some cases-of being divers, in that case keep your hands down by your side! Red card or not, he had already been booked, and would have gone anyway.

There are no such things as stupid comments, only stupid people

The Worker

ross4life

with jose you just have a look at his home record in the league at Porto, Chelsea and Inter. Around 130 games unbeaten on the trot
He won it for inter more or less in the 1st leg as for tonight when it gets to this stage of the CL I would rather play negative football and go to the final than play beautiful football and get knocked out! jose takes all the Credit for getting them through while Guardiola made poor choices at key times

paco

Come on Scud. I would call his tactics in the game against Chelsea genius, everyone expected him to park the bus then, but he surprised everyone with a very attack-minded line up. They went at Chelsea from the start and went through deservedly. Genuine question, What was genius about Inter's tactics tonight?