Champions League Semi Finals Barca v Inter/B Munich V Lyon

Started by magickingdom, April 20, 2010, 07:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: gerry on April 20, 2010, 09:30:55 PM
pity messi didn't start tonight

On holiday in Iceland apparently.

Great performance by Inter.

Can't see Barca scoring 3 at home and keeping a clean sheet.

That Andy Gray is some boy - he says the tie is on a knife edge. Inter are up by 2 goals. What planet is he on ?

ONeill

I'd agree with Gray. It's perfectly set up. Barca 2-0 and they're through. Barca could score 3, 4, 5 against anyone.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

Can certainly see Barcelona scoring at least 2 in the second leg, keeping a clean sheet is another matter.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gerry

watching it on tv3 and the commentary kept saying what a manager José Mourinho is and now they going to discuss england winning the world cup, jasus lads give it a rest
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

orangeman

Quote from: ONeill on April 20, 2010, 09:38:26 PM
I'd agree with Gray. It's perfectly set up. Barca 2-0 and they're through. Barca could score 3, 4, 5 against anyone.

Anyone bar Inter.

ross4life

is there a better Centre Defender in world football than Lucio?

i hope Inter finish the Job now in Camp Nou & my prediction of Inter winning it will be one step closer  ;)

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

He is some boy that Mourinho....
..... I miss him.  :-[
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ONeill

That's Keown sacked from the BBC - 'England don't have a prayer.'
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Main Street

Some game that and a well deserved victory for the finger waggers.
Best team Barca have faced in years. Would have made a great final pairing.
Big advantage to Inter.
Messi will need to pull another hat trick next week.

gerry

Quote from: ONeill on April 20, 2010, 10:16:22 PM
That's Keown sacked from the BBC - 'England don't have a prayer.'

fecking sicking my hole with this "we" shit, ie england on tv3.  feck back across the water.

they the presenter saying "our" chance about the world cup.

ok, i am up  since 4am this morning and i am on the jameson the last 4 hours but have missed something with this "our" crack
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Norf Tyrone

Mourinho tonight ''Anything can happen. We could end up with 8 or 9 players when we go there. It already happened to me with Chelsea. The Barca players are complaining about the referee, but last year when they went to Chelsea, they had a historic referee in Ovrebo."

Also had a joust with Xavi telling him the same.

That a boy.

ross4life

Mourinho was discarded like garbage by Chelsea after all he did for the club Roman Abramovich will get the two fingers if Inter go on & win the Champions league this season & it will be especially sweet by beating Chelsea along the way
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Declan

Very enjoyable game alright and Inter got every break going but Jose sure knows how to get a team to play for him. Can't see Barca not conceding in the Nou Camp so Inter to go through

nrico2006

Quote from: Main Street on April 20, 2010, 10:22:11 PM
Some game that and a well deserved victory for the finger waggers.
Best team Barca have faced in years. Would have made a great final pairing.
Big advantage to Inter.
Messi will need to pull another hat trick next week.

A bit of an exaggeration.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on April 21, 2010, 01:30:05 AM
Mourinho was discarded like garbage by Chelsea after all he did for the club Roman Abramovich will get the two fingers if Inter go on & win the Champions league this season & it will be especially sweet by beating Chelsea along the way

Not often I agree with you.