Diesel Dippers

Started by offtheground, April 15, 2010, 08:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostInSpace

Quote from: comethekingdom on October 18, 2011, 10:36:59 PM
Quote from: LostInSpace on October 18, 2011, 09:13:24 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on October 18, 2011, 08:16:32 PM
Just out of interest, what is the procedure if caught using the jungle juice? And whats the fine?

500 sheets of a fine on the spot or they take the car, then its x amount per day in the impound, and prob x amount to release it on top of all that!

Fair play to anyone on the red, im considering going back to diesel cars simply to get back on it, 1.35 for petrol, f**k that! 60% tax on it! Should be 54p with no tax! You dont see where your money is going, i'll tell you where its going, paying for apache helicopters in Afghanistan and Iraq and for SAS secret missions in places the Brits have no need to be! Oh dont forget its paying for John Doe to lay about the house all day and get rubbered cos he's got a 'bad back'! This society is away to f**k!
Buy your fuel in another part of the country outside the '6' and that'll solve that problem for ye!

So i can pay to bail out the greedy f**kers in the south, all your tax dollars are going to Mr Bank Manager, the same boy who's telling you if you dont pay your mortgage hes going to take your house off you, or better still he wont even give you the mortgage! Communism to f**k!

LostInSpace

Quote from: sammymaguire on October 18, 2011, 10:40:26 PM
Any good ways of dodging income tax, Vat, inheritance tax, capital gains tax too when you are at it the Losty?? My hard earned keeps those good folk of East and West Belfast off the streets!!!

Aye lad, go self employed and dont fill out a tax return, Slab Murphy got away with it for years, still havent got him behind bars! He'll prob be dead before he does a day inside, but then again you dare not f**k with him, I don't know if you have that sort of imposing character Sammy!

sammymaguire

Quote from: LostInSpace on October 18, 2011, 10:49:35 PM
Any good ways of dodging income tax, Vat, inheritance tax, capital gains tax too when you are at it the Losty?? My hard earned keeps those good folk of East and West Belfast off the streets!!!

Aye lad, go self employed and dont fill out a tax return, Slab Murphy got away with it for years, still havent got him behind bars! He'll prob be dead before he does a day inside, but then again you dare not f**k with him, I don't know if you have that sort of imposing character Sammy!

I wish. Just a silly old Joe Soap who generally plays by the rules...Taxes and Death eh?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

LostInSpace

Quote from: sammymaguire on October 18, 2011, 10:54:25 PM

I wish. Just a silly old Joe Soap who generally plays by the rules...Taxes and Death eh?

Revolutions are the locomotives of history.
Karl Marx

maco

The dippers were outside Drumquin this evening. They were also dipping in Drimquin main street one day last week.

gallsman

Quote from: LostInSpace on October 18, 2011, 11:01:57 PM
Quote from: sammymaguire on October 18, 2011, 10:54:25 PM

Karl Marx

Did you not hear about all the countries who tried living by Mark's teachings? Didn't really work out too well.

muppet

Quote from: LostInSpace on October 18, 2011, 11:01:57 PM
Karl Marx

Do they run on diesel or blood?
MWWSI 2017

BennyCake

Quote from: maco on November 15, 2011, 10:30:17 PM
The dippers were outside Drumquin this evening. They were also dipping in Drimquin main street one day last week.

B'stards! To quote Neil Warnock, they are sewer rats, but that would be insulting towards sewer rats.

gerry

stopping out the sligo road in enniskillen and i see they closed the filling station in tempo as well on wednesday
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Mont

caught a few lads around drumquin as well the other day

hate them with a passion but anyone who puts the red lemonade in has to be prepared to pay the consequences

gerry

Quote from: Mont on November 17, 2011, 09:18:51 PM
caught a few lads around drumquin as well the other day

hate them with a passion but anyone who puts the red lemonade in has to be prepared to pay the consequences

it must be the cheap diesel in duncans

armaghniac

Loveth thy diesel dipper.

Luke 19:1-10:

At that time, Jesus came to Jericho and intended to pass through the town.
Now a man there named Zacchaeus,
who was a chief tax collector and also a wealthy man,
was seeking to see who Jesus was;
but he could not see him because of the crowd,
for he was short in stature.
So he ran ahead and climbed a sycamore tree in order to see Jesus,
who was about to pass that way.
When he reached the place, Jesus looked up and said,
"Zacchaeus, come down quickly,
for today I must stay at your house."
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

tbrick18

Quote from: armaghniac on November 17, 2011, 10:49:44 PM
Loveth thy diesel dipper.

Luke 19:1-10:

At that time, Jesus came to Jericho and intended to pass through the town.
Now a man there named Zacchaeus,
who was a chief tax collector and also a wealthy man,
was seeking to see who Jesus was;
but he could not see him because of the crowd,
for he was short in stature.
So he ran ahead and climbed a sycamore tree in order to see Jesus,
who was about to pass that way.
When he reached the place, Jesus looked up and said,
"Zacchaeus, come down quickly,
for today I must stay at your house."

Auch sure Diesel was a lot cheaper in those days, likely only about 34p/litre.

gerry

i was stopped twice in omagh today

DaisyCutter

Any word where the dippers are today (Sunday)? Im from the South Down area.