The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup

Started by Hurler on the Bitch, April 14, 2010, 11:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

Mexico should be about 3 goals up. They have had about half a dozen very good chances.

Milltown Row2

South Africa are shite, how they are still in this is amazing. thats a silly offside rule.the keeper is out player on the line and its still offside!!!

stupid game football really
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Declan

QuoteThem horns are absolutely ridiculous. Hopefully the novelty will wear off after the first few games

Mate of mine is at the game and is going mad with them. Blowin his head off they are

Hoof Hearted

Goal of the Tournament over already !! what a goal for SA
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

tyroneboi

Very good goal for South Africa. But Peter Drury didn't half rehearse them couple of lines he came out with when they scored. Was pretty cringeworthy even by Drurys standards!

Schkite

Quite a goal to kick-start the World Cup there.

Capt Pat

1-0 to South Africa, Mexico might have thrown their big chance away.

Schkite

If Mexico don't get something from this game I don't think they'll get out of the group.

paco

Only getting in now, thought everyone here was exaggerating about the horns but Jesus they're annoying! Surely this can't last the whole tournament?

Schkite

Quote from: paco on June 11, 2010, 04:37:56 PM
Only getting in now, thought everyone here was exaggerating about the horns but Jesus they're annoying! Surely this can't last the whole tournament?

Well I'd say they'll be worse at South Africa games but I think there'll be plenty of them at the other games aswell! They're being sold all over the place down there.

Milltown Row2

turned out decent enough game, that fairly shut up those horns!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paco

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 11, 2010, 04:44:51 PM
turned out decent enough game, that fairly shut up those horns!!!

Didn't last too long! Should be a good last few minutes to this game anyway, SA know they need to win to have any hope of progressing.

scud

Quote from: tyroneboi on June 11, 2010, 04:19:15 PM
Very good goal for South Africa. But Peter Drury didn't half rehearse them couple of lines he came out with when they scored. Was pretty cringeworthy even by Drurys standards!

+1 shocking bad

Schkite

Quote from: scud on June 11, 2010, 04:46:37 PM
Quote from: tyroneboi on June 11, 2010, 04:19:15 PM

+1 shocking bad

What did he say?

scud

A goal for South Africa, a goal for ALL Africa.  ::)

Yea, I'll be doing the hokey kokey if Rooney bags one tomorrow.....