The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup

Started by Hurler on the Bitch, April 14, 2010, 11:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: ross4life on June 17, 2010, 07:21:00 PM
Much like Bayern Munich, Argentina can't expect to win a major tournament with Demechelis at the back

Don't worry, he'll get sent off in time to miss the final.

ross4life

Quote from: gallsman on June 17, 2010, 07:35:12 PM
Much like Bayern Munich, Argentina can't expect to win a major tournament with Demechelis at the back

Who's his back up? Argentina are likely to play one of these two (france/Mexico) in the 2nd round which won't be easy

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ONeill

Decent tempo to the Mexico-France game.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Real Laoislad

My RTE commentry is way ahead of the play >:(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gallsman

Quote from: ross4life on June 17, 2010, 07:45:05 PM
Quote from: gallsman on June 17, 2010, 07:35:12 PM

Who's his back up? Argentina are likely to play one of these two (france/Mexico) in the 2nd round which won't be easy

Burdisso probably.

Puckoon

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 17, 2010, 07:46:09 PM
My RTE commentry is way ahead of the play >:(

Thats because (as O'Neill posted) there is a decent tempo to the game.

Minder

Would depend on Samuels injury as Burdisso came on for him today, Collocini of Newcastle is also lurking about......... Sure we will wait to see of he is suspended first !
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Real Laoislad

Commentry coming up to half time on RTE though pictures show 22mins. Mexico winnng 1-0
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

Free Pizzas from Pizza Hut for every goal the French concede in the tournament. I think it's 350 pizzas being given away per goal

http://www.facebook.com/getafreepizza?v=app_115464015155851&ref=ts
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

Man united new boy has made a name for himself  ;D

Main Street

I was wondering who the Mexican goalie reminded me of.

The Real Laoislad

Great atmosphere at this game, you can hardly hear the horns
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

If Mexico win this... what's the odds on Mexico v Uruguay playing for a draw to knock France out?

Bogball XV

I see George hasn't bothered familiarising himself with the rules for qualification.  Head to head comes in after goal difference, though I agree with ross4life, if this finishes with a mexico victory, there'll only be one result between uruguay and mexico.  0-0 anyone??